ˑ༄ how you met

Only have Tighnari and Cyno bc I still can't capture Scara's character into writing just yet or know much about Al Haitham :'D

Tighnari <3
• You unfortunately fell victim to the weather of the rainforest. You tugged your knees against your chest, taking shelter just beneath a few large leaves.
• Perhaps walking along an unfamiliar trail with no guidance wasn't the most brilliant idea.
• Your shivering and uneasiness was interrupted when a figure quickly crawled besides you. His frantic eyes observing you before both a look and sigh of relief escaped him.
• He explained that you perfectly matched the description from your worried friend, Collei, who claimed that you set foot onto the forest by yourself just before the storm.
• Although you were meeting for the first time, Tighnari lectured that it was not a smart idea to wander such a risky area of the forest before an obvious storm. His voice laced with gentleness no matter.

<3 Cyno
• Fighting in the desert of Sumeru quickly came as a challenge. Your footing kept getting lost in the loose sand, bringing you to lose balance while you tried to defend yourself from Dehya's blows.
• Dehya wasn't one to go easy on you, especially after you specifically requested her not to. Fighting in the desert wasn't your strongest skill, but you planned to change that soon.
• The sand surrounding you both clouded the blue sky, blinding you both from one another. Just as she suddenly appeared with her weapon before you, the loud clashing of a spear alarmed you both. The slash of her weapon never met you, instead it was the sight of a young man pushing Dehya back.
• It caught Dehya off guard for a split second as she lost her footing. But she laughed it off upon seeing both of your expressions over the situation.
• Remarked how he was now your guardian, which he opposed to seeing how you seem to know what you are doing.