ˑ༄ getting to know them

IM BACK.

KAEYA <3- He took it upon himself to walk you back to the city when you got off work

KAEYA <3
- He took it upon himself to walk you back to the city when you got off work. Actually, Diluc would do this but Kaeya knew his brother wasn't always available.
- While doing so, he would rant about his day; complaining of how boring it could get and how he'd rather spend time with you.
-Although his attire was very giving, you were quite fascinated over his vision. It was very fitting towards his character, especially towards the warmer days. He would offer to cool you down, though his tone would often set you into a flustered mess.

<3 DILUC
-You were a frequent guest of the tavern. Not because you drank, but because you would accompany your companion.
- In the mean time, you would chat with Diluc. He might seem reserved and quite unapproachable at first glance, but he has a gentle and kind personality underneath. At least towards you from what you've noticed.
- His temper would often show, or especially with his deadpanned expression he would shoot every so often you'd realized it quite matched his pyro vision. But the warmth and subtle smiles he would send you made your heart race.

VENTi <3
- Venti's curiosity towards you grew since the day you handed him a bottle of wine. Since then, he would often tag along with you. Since he leans towards the talkative side, he would frequently ask you questions about yourself or whatever would pop in in mind.
- During silence, he would hum tunes and you would tag along, attempting to harmonize but not exactly succeeding. He would absolutely laugh at this, but realize he'd find it quite precious of you. Or especially when you would jumble over words trying to speak in rhymes as he does.
- His anemo vision came to no surprise to you. With him around, you felt at ease and refreshed.

<3 ALBEDO
- The Alchemist didn't often make appearance within the city's walls, but this ultimately changed after he had stumbled across you in the crafting bench. Your curiosity towards alchemy simply intrigued him; leaving his mind to wonder over you.
- You interested him to say the least, and he was going to make sure he explored every aspect of you.
- Upon learning about his geo vision, you would ask about his abilities and what the element was capable of in his own hands. Although his words and expressions didn't often hold emotion for seconds too long, a subtle smile holding wanders would often appear out of your sight.

AETHER <3?
- Katherine offered you a commission, one which she warned would require two sets of hands. You brushed her off, confidently reassuring her that you could manage by yourself.
- You did in fact need the help of another pair of hands, but the honorary knight came to the rescue. It was a puzzle piece which lead directly towards an ambush, one which Aether immediately fought off with his swift attacks.
- Surprised was an understatement. You were in complete admiration over his skill; this was the first time you've seen him fend off after all. He was swift, his anemo abilities enhancing this further. You began to praise him which quickly set his cheeks into a fit of pink.