Chapter 10

Sigma rule #10

I'm not shy, I just do not like telling people how I really feel. 

❀❀❀

 "you won't?"

"no,"

Jungkook huffed and brought his jaw nearer to the elder's ears. "You will regret this, Sigma," before the former could acknowledge the latter, Jungkook bit his beard cheeks.

 Taehyung screamed "Ow Jungkook-ah owwww, ouch! ah!!  ahh!!" Jungkook eventually let go of his shaved face and tch'ed peering at him. "Now tell me, where are we?" The lad wrapping his arms around his chest inquired once again, expecting the male to answer him now. 

"I'm not telling you," the former, being stubborn, responded while the younger, being the extra rigid one, bit his face once again and this time with considerably more strength. "Oww Kooo Ahhh it hurts! Let goo!!" Taehyung propelled the younger. He had his left palm holding his paws and the alternative one remaining on his waist as he hovered over him.

"You are such a brat!" Taehyung mumbled as he felt his cheeks burning. "You'll regret biting me," the elder one proclaimed, driving the brunette to widen his eyes."What will you do, huh!?"

"I will- I will— "Taehyung let go of his wrist and— Jungkook's laugh echoed around.  Taehyung started to tickle him, "-Sorry- haha haha" The Sigma shrieked with him as the latter kept laughing and struggling to get out of his hold.

"No, I'm not taking that sorry! how can you chew Hyung's handsome face? Do you know how much this face costs?" The sigma joked continuing his actions. "H-How much hahaha!?" Jungkook laughed due to the ticklish treatment he was receiving from the older. The alpha then pushed him, still laughing, running away.

"Come here, Brat. I will tell you how much it costs" Taehyung flew behind him snickering to himself. "pfft I'm not coming anywhere near you hahaha" the younger showed him his tongue and wiggled his bum. "You what?" Taehyung asked again.

"I'M NOT COMING ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!"

Well, after a few minutes of playing tom and Jerry, Taehyung gave way and landed on the matt with Jungkook on his chest.

This is Jeon Jungkook, the lad who acts as the literal antithesis of all he says. His 'I hate you TaeTae', 'I'm not coming anywhere near you' and his 'I hate TaeTae Hyung the most'. Everything may be meant as the very opposite.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Taehyung had embraced Jungkook between his arms. The younger felt warm, so he snuggled more into him. Abruptly, there were a few buzzes around them. More like murmurs right above their faces.

"Is he a Sigma?"

"maybe— wait an alpha and sigma! oh, moon god!"

"So adorable,"

"wait are they awake?"

"Buddies, he is opening his eyes."

"OH MY GOD! I HAVEN'T SEEN SUCH A CUTE ALPHA BEFORE," the young woman with blonde hair shouted carrying a red cup. Jungkook got up, rubbing his eyes, and stretched them the minute after when he met with a bunch of wolves observing them.