Chapter 25

Sigma rule #25

Stop the things you don't want in your life. 

❀❀❀

Oh, and how everybody ended up on the Jeon's feasting table. No, Jungkook couldn't scent his mate because the flash was prevented by Jin— who came up to their room to call them for the supper. One part of Jungkook was pleased, while the alternative part of him yearned to scent his mate and claim him once again.

Nevertheless, he was enjoying the part where the whole household was having a discussion— and there the youngest of the sigmas sat— he lacked some absolute shame. How can he just withdraw his foot from his slippers and caress Jungkook's foot under the dinner table with an enormous grin on his face?

Taehyung winked at his mate, who rolled his eyes, nibbling the rice. And to the feedback, Taehyung seized his heart, mouthing 'ouch' dramatically.

Jungkook tsk'ed at him before averting his gaze to the elders, who were discussing, who will sleep where since Kim's residence had some decor work overnight.

"So, Grandmas are already in one room. Taemin and I are drawing an all-nighter to see the work. Our ladies— I mean the ladies can be in the single room as well," Junghyun proclaimed thereafter, initiating a contemporary theme to discuss— inducing the youngest in the room to frown, "Dad- DAD! what about me? Where will I sleep?"

Everybody glowered, and Taehyung pointed at himself, prodding his own chest. "With your mate, where else?" Junghyun, in a duh tone, sheered. The young alpha brooded at his remarks. He contained his temper and dug into the food until— UNTIL— Taehyung resolved to rub his foot again against his. His actions displayed mockingess. It was merely derided.

Jungkook being the fairy he was, fairly wished to smash his paw on the dinner table, but—

control. 

control.

 control.

 And there Taehyung was holding his bottom lip with the upper one, struggling not to wince— Jungkook with an enchanting smile was crashing the former's foot with his toe. "Seems like the food in America wasn't too good, my sigma. Have more" Jungkook grinned sarcastically before jabbing a spoonful of rice into the fellow's mouth.

The younger winked before blowing the kiss in the air. "How's the dinner, my sigma?" Jungkook asked, continuing to add more pressure on his toes. Taehyung craved to eat his own paw because of the pain—the pain was dreadful. "G-goOOOD" he clasped at the force. The man assuredly assumed he wouldn't be able to walk. Gratitudes to his mate, again.

Jungkook, following the anguished expression on his face, ultimately let go of his foot. And that was when Taehyung emitted the breath he was holding in.

Oh, oh, delightment. Jungkook smirked, feeling splendid. He formerly displayed his tongue to his mate, who then glared at him.

That's how it got issued anew; the tom and jerry game. Jungkook was rushing ahead while his mate was chasing him like his prey. 

.

.

.

Taehyung knew flirting would only induce Jungkook to be more frustrated or angry on him. He knew that he deserved that. But he was doing it so that he could get a little closer to the younger again and finally apologize for cutting him off.

He knew he couldn't tell him his reasons yet. Reasons as to why he acted that way five years ago. Reasons to why he did not contact him for all of these years.