Chapter 43

#Sigma rule 43

Acknowlege yourself. 

❀❀❀

Every time Jungkook suffered from control earlier, Taehyung was invariably there to hold him under his control. But what formed the blue moon different from the other terms was that—Jungkook, collectively as an omnipotent alpha and as Taehyung's vulnerability, would be in front of him. The sigma's presence around Jungkook on that day might or would produce something that nobody craves for.

As Grandma Kim said—Being an omnipotent as well as a sigma's vulnerability, Jungkook would strike and target himself in the presence of Taehyung. It was pretty evident from this that, unlike the other days, Taehyung that day won't be effective to get his alpha under his control.

Correctly, this is what was troubling everybody present at the feasting table for brunch. Taehyung was formed conscious of Jungkook's match and the blue moon being on the same day.

His face was pale, pressed over his palms. He was undermining his head at whatever the elders were suggesting. "But I agreed to go earlier. He might get sad or mad," he mumbled. "Taehyung, you cannot go there. It is extremely risky. We do not even know what it could result in," Jin, who was right beside his companion, bearing his arms over his chest, affirmed in a serious tone.

"But—"Taehyung was baffled. He appeared to not know what to do. He was loathing that he got drowned in his sentiments and replied yes without a second thought. "It's very risky! Please don't forget it's too dangerous too. You can make it up to Jungkook afterward. Give him some excuse! But you cannot be there," Mrs. Kim was the one who interrupted him—they dropped their discussion right there when they picked up footsteps.

The blue moon was in two days, and evidently—Jungkook was showing the traces of changes. He was silent since early dawn and had locked himself in the basement of the house. Since then, he was drilling onto the punching bags, convincing himself that he was practicing. But was it? Was it just practice or torturing oneself?

Jungkook looked tired. His walk resembled how much his legs were hurting. His eyes expressed that he was sleepy. Yet there he was, standing in front of everybody right after practicing. It was obvious that his wolf was making him work extra. Too extra to be exact.

The youngest of the sigma was swift to wipe off the expression he had just a flash ago. He got up and approached his mate. Wishing him a small, "Good Morning, baby," he hugged the boy, who was on his toes, and hugged the male back. "Morning, Mr. Kim, " It sounded cute to Taehyung. The lad was trying to tease him but yet he seemed tired. 

"You don't look okay," Taehyung whispered by the crook of his neck. "I'm fine. Don't worry!" What the former of the two did not notice and the others did were Jungkook's glowing blue eyes.

 Those eyes revealed that Jungkook's wolf was active. It was expressed by a particular emotion—as if he was seeking to catch something in Taehyung. Something he was seeking to find in Taehyung. However, Jin was quick to divert the lad. "Took you enough time, Koo! C'mon, have your breakfast."

Surely, his eyes fell back to normal as he grinned at his brother asking, "My boiled eggs," he warbled flapping his full-arm tee. "Oh, my little baby." The sigma blocked him from wandering away and kissed his nose; utterly forgetting he was stressing over something a few minutes ago.

Jungkook giggled lowly at his actions, blowing the latter's beard cheeks before dashing lazily away from the erstwhile. "Hey, you can't just run away like that!" Taehyung grumbled, forming the Tata mic face. Before he could go after his partner behind, his phone, which was on the table, rang.