Chapter 12

Sigma rule #12

I have a reason behind everything. 

❀❀❀

Taehyung had his eyes wide open. Jungkook was breathing by the crook of his neck. Everybody present in the apartment continued chatting while the youngest of the sigmas with his eyes stretched out continued staring at the blank wall behind the sofa like he was a statue.

The younger, then slightly leaned back placing his face on his shoulder.  Taehyung's heart burst into Lil Lil' hearts like always, the male was trying his best to squeal out loud. "I think we should leave now," Mrs. Kim exclaimed, observing the younger ones.

Everyone got up and smiled teasingly at Taehyung, who rolled his eyes at them. "Okay, Taehyungie, we're leaving!" Mr. Jeon smiled and started walking towards the door along with the grannies. Jungkook was about to get up too— but the elder one wrapped his arms around his waist, causing him to grasp at the tightness.

"Well, bye boys, take care!" Mrs. Kim along with Mrs. Jeon and her husband stepped out. "Lemme go, TaeTae, I need to close the door," Jungkook whispered, trying his best to get out of his grip.

"Uhm, Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung," Taehyung called the males who were now standing by the main door. "Please close the door behind," Taehyung's eyes did not  leave the younger's face while stating the sentence.

Namjoon and Jin nodded, smirking a little, thereafter shutting the door behind them.

"I swear to god, leave me right now!" Jungkook clenched his jaw. "So, you really think I'll let you go when you came near me by yourself, Koo?"

"What will you do huh!?" Jungkook slapped his chest but the other lad didn't even flinch receiving those. Instead, he lifted his eyebrows, "What will you do!? I will come near you ten times, fifty-times times, a hundred times, five hundred times!! a thousand times! what will you- "The younger one was cut off by a pair of lips against his. Taehyung pecked them ever so softly, but all Jungkook could do was widen his eyes

"I will do this," Taehyung husked, leaning on the sofa's backrest. While the younger hid his lips behind his palm. His face was crimson red. The boy then hurriedly got up and rushed towards Taehyung's room. He closed the door behind yet his left palm remained on his lips.

The elder one peered at his back and chuckled.

How different? How different are the two? Jungkook is sanguine to show skinship in front of everybody but not when they are alone, while it's quite opposite for the older one? Taehyung is a whole different person when he is with Jungkook.

Taehyung got up from the sofa and walked towards the room the younger was in and realized that the door wasn't locked. The black-haired male entered the room and found the younger rolled up inside the duvet, sleeping on his tummy.

Taehyung grinned slightly peering at him and then climbed up the bed to lay beside the boy. "Koo," he softly called out. "Hm," Jungkook's voice was muffled as he had his face buried against the pillow.

"Look at me, Koo." The youngling shook his head in the same position. "Koo, baby look at me," hearing the word baby he peeked out deliberately. "I'm sorry for kissing you without your permission— "he halted as the younger placed his fingers over to his lips.

"Will you now reject your mate?" The younger inquired. His eyes beamed at him ever so innocently. He held onto a pure sentiment that he, himself had no idea about. "What- no baby" Taehyung whispered, trying to stop the younger from overthinking. But then he saw Jungkook's eyes getting glossy. "Listen to me-"