author's note.

hello.

well, it's been almost three months since this book ended. im very grateful for all the support i received all this while.

i got criticisms (?) a lot of constructive criticisms and tons of love. i know i am not the best-- the sixteen-year-old me certainly sucked at the art of writing. sucked at conveying what she imagined.

things changed over time. i improved decently.

i started sigma out of nowhere. i searched up for the differences between an alpha and a sigma and later searched it on wattpad to see if there were any such taekook fanfictions. and there weren't any.

i randomly began with it. with zero readers but with a lot of confidence that it would get at least a thousand reads someday. the beginning was slow. i had a really small community, who were constantly there to support me.

however then things started to change? as promptly as i started getting noticed, i got a lot of criticism around my writing ( i was least bothered about it before this. and perhaps that is the very reason i am so insecure)

some of the default dog pfp readers were mean :( but i met nice people too. they helped me a lot to improve myself and my writing.

im still not great at it. i still sometimes use infrequently incorrect words but hey, english isn't my first language so, that can be overlooked sksk.

when this book first reached 20k reads, i told iamaliee about the idea, i had to start another werewolf fiction called "alpha"

and what made me so optimistic about it was her response. it made me feel like I was on the 9th cloud. but then again i received hateful about tae in the book.

i almost dropped the idea but the encouragement from all sides was never the less for me. i was loved and i guess i am still.

having to bear with that heavily feeling of anxiousness that i had to overcome, i started planning alpha but then one day, I was suddenly stuck with loads and loads of ideas-- to turn this into a werewolf series-- almost like my own mythological universe.

well, i was so pleased when i told about this to both, iamaliee and Dawn4455. they were so happy.

it went like this -

#1 trilogy: sigma
#2 trilogy: alpha
#3 trilogy: gamma

at first, i wasn't going to connect all of these books in some way or the other. but when i did, it tuned out to be coolish.

alpha is still ongoing. im trying hard to make it, unlike sigma. i am trying dark romance this time. moreover, getting satisfactorily better with writing.

well, not to mention, i loved it when everyone excitedly texted me on wattpad and instagram as momentarily as jungkook's vampire photoflio was out. it made me feel so delighted when everyone said, "as soon as i saw this, the first thing i remembered was vampy prince koo from alpha"

i think appreciation makes me happy and yes, constructive criticism does too. i mean, if no one would criticize you, how would you improve? i don't think i would have focused on my writing more if those people never appeared in the picture.

i just want to say that it's alright if you don't like me, or my books, or anything. but thank you for being a part of it.

thank you so much for everything. do check out alpha:v (promotion) lmao, i need to stop.

-chief grape.