Chapter 26

Sigma rule #26

Believe your guts.

❀❀❀

And a few minutes thereafter, Taehyung was kissing his marked spot on the younger's neck, again and again

But the younger did not react to that, he stood there, "what are you seeking to accomplish, Sigma?" he barely mumbled against his face. "I don't know" he peered straight into his eyes, observing the glimmer. "At this point, I don't know what am I accomplishing or trying to accomplish?" Taehyung muttered back by the crook of his neck before nuzzling again.

"Why is that so?" Jungkook softly pushed him away. "Maybe I'm using you to run away from the darkness, Koo. Maybe I'm using you" the alpha grimaced at his words. "what do you mean?" he quietly urged. Swiftly, he felt the elder lifting his head as he was looking down.

"Nochu. I love you, you know that right?" he babbled. Their lips lingered against one another. Taehyung was the one to lean in. "I love you so much. I missed you so much— "he paused. When he spotted the glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry— I am profoundly sorry. I—shouldn't have talked to you like that— that day."

There were many things Taehyung craved to disclose. He wished to confess the reasons behind his actions. He wished to tell him his flaws, that he didn't let anyone address them. He craved to tell him that he was cursed. But the time isn't here yetnot before the blue moon he can tell him the truth.

"The truth is that I missed you. I missed you every second, every minute, every hour—every day. I missed you. I missed your smile. Missed these eyes. I was selfish. I was being selfish, I know. But please- please, I'm not asking you to forgive me— b-but can you try to f-forgive me?" The younger stared at his mate with an indecipherable expression.

Is forgiveness easy to give out? Are five years nothing?

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I- I am s-so sorry. I-I tried to run away from you, but— here I am again. Again in front of you— a—aga-again choosing you—"

The younger nodded in understatement. He did not utter a word. The boy ambled over and wore the bathrobe. "I need time," he gurgled before strolling out. 

.

.

.

It was assuredly very awkward. Very awkward. That was the reason Taehyung decided to visit the library alone. He decided to give the younger the time and space he desired. But that doesn't mean he has given up yet. He was determined. He was ready to do everything to make Jungkook forgive him.

He should have known, should have known, and realized that nothing can be like it used to be so rapidly. It was merely yesterday he arrived and today he had made matters much messier than they previously were.

The male sighed. He is immensely stuck. Why is it too muddled to deal with his own sentiments— one of the reasons why he was dropping by the library. He was looking for a solution to end this curse. He needed to end this feeling. He was required to end those nightmares and hallucinations. All he craved was to stay with the male he loved.

The sigma doesn't care anymore; he doesn't care how the curse will obscure pieces for him, he will discover a way to elude this. He has had enough.

The male was sitting on an empty bus until he spotted two betas getting in the vehicle. It was an old woman with a lad, who must be relatively twelve or thirteen years old. Taehyung elected to mind his own business and stared out the window.

It was deep into his theories— what if Taehyung dies— what will happen if—he crushes a few rules? He got out of his reverie when he heard, "When is a blue moon, mama?" the boy inquired to which the old lady smiled and answered, "In two weeks, dear"

Taehyung's heart trembled at hearing that. 

.

.

.

The male went into the library. "werewolves: mythology," he uttered out loud, before rushing toward the passage. He admitted the committee referred to "Alphas-Sigmas" and promptly commenced searching for books.

"Sigma: the curse," he murmured, glancing here and there for it. The male laboriously made his way towards the last Blunk of volumes. And there he discovered the brown booklet— he was hoped the book to be dusty and rusty, but instead, he found many marks in the pages— he found— found— many spots red spots with a few pages missing.

The sigma frowned at the highly familiar scent that penetrated through his nose. Taehyung bought the paperback nearer to his nose. "lavenders" he rumbled under his breath before composing his way towards the librarian.

"Madam, may I know who issued this book before?"

"Sure!" she responded, glancing through the computer screen, not knowing and spotting how the male standing in front of her had a scrambling heart rate and stinky moist forehead.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. He issued this book along with the book the History of Alphas."

Taehyung was doomed. Does that mean Jungkook knows about his curse? a—and being an omnipotent alpha?

This is how it begins. That's how we say; the Alpha VS the Sigma. One with the flaw, the other with the power. What will the blue moon bring for the two? nobody knows. Until then, he has to pretend to not know anything with Jungkook—or else he knows. He knows what's coming his way; he'll be losing his wolf.

Will his own mate bring his end?   

❀❀❀

A/n: if you were a werewolf, what ranked wolf will you be according to you? 

Also, I'm sorry :( if this is getting weird, confusing, or boring :((( I really accept the fact that I'm insecure, now that sooo many folks are reading this, it makes me even more. Before I wasn't scared of making mistakes but now I am. I don't want to mess the plot up ahhh!! Please shower me with your lil lil love (˘・_・˘)(;′⌒')