Chapter 13

Sigma rule #13

If I say I love you? I mean it.

❀❀❀

The sky turned pink instead of turning dark before it started raining; the raindrops fell upon the windows of the car. The empty street was being drenched by the raindrops early in the evening. Everyone started running here and there. But this didn't affect the two who were staring at one another. Jungkook's breath hitched when Taehyung shifted nearer to him.

"I, Kim Taehyung, Belong to you, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung exhaled, bringing his face towards him. The younger of them leaned his back on the car seat as the Sigma bought his jaw against the other. Jungkook didn't say a word, he didn't protest, and instead, returned the action back to the elder one.

The alpha was holding his breath but exhaled as the older attached their lips. He kissed him softly. Every moment meant so to him, so much to them.

Taehyung pulled away and opened his eyes, attaching their foreheads.

"I love you," Sigma whispered, and the younger looked straight into his eyes. "I have always," he whispered again. "I will always- "the older widened his eyes when the younger pecked his cheeks and ran out of the car hurriedly.

Taehyung blushed and playfully scoffed at himself before trailing behind him by walking out of the car.

The older removed his jacket to cover their heads. "You can't run away from me." Taehyung husked smiling but got no reaction on Jungkook's face. Just then he realized, "Sometimes I really forget about the fact you're an alpha, pretty good at hiding emotions huh!?" he settled his palm on his waist bringing him closer.

Jungkook looked at the one who was breathing by the crook of his neck. But glanced away, biting his nails and blushing furiously when the older kissed his earlobe.

They went towards the fun-fair stalls to bring their bags at a steady pace. The younger was stealing glances while the elder continued peering at him sheepishly. Taehyung wouldn't lie. He wanted to kiss Jungkook again, but he restrained himself. What if this time Jungkook really protests?

Jungkook picked up his backpack from the table and then looked at the elder who was already staring at him, "Carry my bag." Jungkook looked away but still peeked at the male who, lowering his chin, smiled

"Whatever you say, baby," the sigma responded softly and grabbed his bag from the other's palm

.

.

"I want to have ice cream"

"Whatever you say, baby"

.

.

"I want cupcakes"

"Whatever you say, baby"

.

.

"You can eat with me"

"Sure, baby"

.

.

Taehyung time to time, stared at Jungkook, and the younger kept his eyes on the window. The elder smiled shortly again when he heard— "Stop the car." 

"Whatever you say, baby," the elder, still grinning, stopped the car. The Alpha got out and so did the sigma. "Why are you staring at me like that!" Jungkook asked as he watched the Sigma placing his chin above the car, beaming at him. "You wouldn't understand," Taehyung shook his head, responding. "You're stupid," Taehyung mumbled to himself, but he didn't notice how Jungkook's eyes became glossy.

The elder was looking down until he heard a loud cry. He hurriedly ran towards the other side, towards the younger, and hugged him. "Go away, I am stupid right, go laugh at me! You p-pine-pineapple" Jungkook pushed him away by his chest and hiccupped.

"I didn't mean- "Taehyung approached him again, but the younger pushed him away, repeatedly. "you k-keep call-calling me stupid!"

"I-I hate y-you," he sniffed "I know you love me!" Taehyung smiled and finally wrapped his arms around his waist. "Who said!?" Jungkook asked back, rubbing his eyes but the elder stopped him by holding his wrists. "Your eyes did!" Taehyung exclaimed ever so sheepishly only to earn a chest hit from the boy again.

"Don't be cheesy!"

"Oh, I can be buttery too," He spoke again to get another chest hit. The younger smiled a little, but his tears didn't stop. He laughed and cried at the same time. "Yeah, for real! I'm smoooosh" Taehyung placed his fingers under his chin and formed a playful face.

Jungkook pouted but placed his face on his chest "Why were you crying?" Taehyung sighed, ruffling his hair and patting his head gently, "because of you" Jungkook replied looking up at him.

"Because of me?" the elder raised his brows while playing with the lad's locks. "You lied! You lied about your mate!" Jungkook muttered, throwing light punches on his upper chest once again. "You- you deserve a punishment," scanning that childlike look into Jungkook's eyes, he couldn't help but reply—"Whatever you say, baby."

"I will stay with my parents today!"

"No. baby! that's too much for me," Taehyung frowned and protested, hugging him tighter.

"Then, you will have to take in me your basketball team," Jungkook pouted

"that's not a punishment" the elder smiled flicking his chin

"then-" Jungkook stopped as Taehyung pecked his lips "then-" he pecked again "let me spea-" Taehyung captured his lips again for a gentle kiss.

"your punishment is that YOU CAN'T KISS ME!"

❀❀❀