Chapter 30

Sigma rule #30

Be stubborn than your rival. 

❀❀❀

One second they were all awkward and the alternative second all flirty. One Second Taehyung was smirking and the other second he was that one guy who takes care of his mate the most. On the other hand, Jungkook, one second, called for Taehyung's attention, and the separate minute he was being grouchy and mad at him.

Does it even make sense? Both of them were running through tremendous desire fluctuations, or maybe their conclusions about one another weren't clear.

Jungkook clung onto the warmth-full chest as a pair of arms encircled themselves around his midriff. He quietly snored; Taehyung, who was warmly watching him, was bewildered by loud coughs of the other wolves.

That wasn't needed.

It was certainly the same midnight on the train itself. All the bachelors had rounded up in the common seating section to review a few things— about the wedding. Yoongi and Jimin were the solely married ones present there to educate them about the ceremonies and the myths. An Alpha and a Sigma merger are quite different.

Everybody was wide awake except for Jungkook, who seemingly seemed and sounded tired— the snores were very evident.

Well, he gladly had a mate to carry him from their room to here in his arms. "If you're done staring at your mate, shall we start?" Yoongi cleared his throat. The former sigma rolled his eyes— after all Jungkook is his mate. He can stare at him as much as he wants. Taehyung belittled in the air.

The elder of the two sigmas scowled at him. "Taehyung you—" he paused as Jungkook growled in the slumber. "Why are you guys being noisy? Just get to the point? I need proper sleep. My league is in two weeks!" the alpha rubbed his eyes and then grasped eyeing at the position he was in. His breath tethered when his sigma promptly let go of his waist.

I need time..

The sentence reiterated itself in his mind. Jungkook cussed himself in the back of his mind. He sulked slightly. He desires Taehyung to hold him. He demands his attention.

"If you two are done, shall we begin now?" Yoongi tsk'ed, wrapping his arms over his chest, drawing nods in response from everybody.

"So, the first function will be taking the wolves' pledge under the moon goddess. Well, this ceremony will take place at night, which means you fellows will be free in the daytime," the wolves somewhat cheered at it.

"I gonna go around and explore the resort" Soobin, Jungkook's cousin, eagerly lifted his arms in the air. "Mind me accompanying you?" the sigma, who was perched beside him, urged. Jungkook protectively squinted his eyes. 

"Ask your brother to be away from my brother" Taehyung furrowed his brows at his mate's account and rolled his eyes at how chaotic this was going to be. He thus glanced at Soobin and his cousin Yeonjun.

The sigma's eyes were abruptly brimmed with pride. He felt so proud of Yeonjun and his crappy flirty lines— he wouldn't say it, but he was the one who shared a whole pdf of pickup lines to his Sigma brothers— including Namjoon.

Impressing the Alphas is entirely a severe job. Still, Taehyung knows the little tricks. The former leaned into his Alpha's ears. "Why? Are you jealous that no one is flirting with you?" Jungkook vehemently scoffed at his words.

"Please, I would rather die than hear those cliches," he blurted, turning his head towards the Sigma. "Oh... Are you a bank loan?" Taehyung inquired with a smug grin glued to his lips. "Because you have my interest."