Chapter 15

Sigma rule #15

If someone slaps you, punch them. 

❀❀❀

Flashback to the fun-fair preparation day. 

Jungkook, with a pout, was wandering around the school lobby. Just then, he felt an arm around his collar. "Hyung?" Jungkook frowned but grinned at the same time. "Where is my little one going?" Yoongi asked, showing his gums.

After Yoongi had helped Jungkook with his math test, the two had become quite close. "I was just roaming around. Lectures are free and everybody is busy with the fun fair prep," Jungkook slightly sulked merely to cause the sigma to laugh. "You mean, Taehyung is busy?" Yoongi teased and the younger replied by storming his feet on the ground, grumbling to himself.

"What happened now?" he asked chuckling, wanting the boy to spill the tea already. "He keeps saying 'Te Amo Te Amo! You're stupid' I'm not silly or stupid! But he keeps saying that," Jungkook huffed audibly, causing the elder to release his controlled chuckle, "You're incredibly stupid," Yoongi uttered with his lips curving up along with his brows.

"I hate you guys!" the younger shrieked at Yoongi, who continued laughing. "Calm down!" the elder held his wrist to stop him from walking away. "Come here, let me show you something!" Yoongi exclaimed while dragging the younger to the opposite direction. "Where are you taking me!?" the younger whined trying to protest. "Just come with me!"

The moment later, they were standing by the school ground. All the seniors and their teams were working on their stalls and counters. It was quite sunny. Everyone had their caps on, but Jungkook noticed this one man without a water bottle or cap roaming and yelling at the other wolves for not working properly.

"GODDAMN YO! GREEN CAP! JUST BECAUSE YOU AIN'T STRAIGHT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T KEEP THE TABLE STRAIGHT!" Taehyung massaged his own forehead. He had his veins popped out. And he kinda seemed mad.

Jungkook kept staring at him until Yoongi decided to snap his fingers in front of his eyes. "What?" Jungkook questioned still not understanding the matter. "So, did you notice something?" Yoongi inquired. The younger looked around and shook his head, earning a smack from the older wolf. "You're really dumb."

"ARE THE BANANA MILK JUMBO PACKS HERE? BLUE CAP! NO? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Taehyung screamed, taking the two wolves' attention. Yoongi laughed, but the younger still didn't understand. 

"Do you know what Te Amo means?" The elder lifted his brows as he placed his palm over his shoulder. "It means you're silly," Jungkook exclaimed causing the elder to facepalmed, "And you believed this shit? No, idiot! it means-" Yoongi stopped as soon as he saw a male running towards him. The sigma immediately getting his signal muttered, "Look, before your man kills me! Te Amo doesn't mean you're silly!" He chuckled playfully before running away from Jungkook.

"WAIT WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU RUNNING TO!" Taehyung shouted while rushing towards their direction but Yoongi was long gone. Just then he looked at Jungkook, who was peering at him intensely with a scrunched nose. "What Koo- "Jungkook punched his chest as a greet. 

"You have banana milk at your stall?" The younger asked with glimmering eyes. "Yes, of course! It's not for you though," Taehyung glanced away, lying apparently. "Go away, pineapple!" Jungkook stepped away, but the older one stopped him by wrapping his arms around his midriff.  

"Well, taste it maybe? I mean— you are any which ways free." Taehyung was fast enough to find an excuse to stop the younger. He took his palm thereafter into his own as he stroded towards his stall. "Blue Cap! Bring four bottles of banana milk from the jumbo pack," The sigma commanded the man and asked Jungkook to sit under the shadow of the tree. 

.

.

.

Jungkook, sipping the milk continued frowning at the elder, who wasn't genuinely offering him any attention now. But before he could do anything about it, four ladies approached him. 

"Are you an Alpha?" One of them asked as they settled around him."Yes, of course," Jungkook struggled to look buff, which didn't go unnoticed by them.

"Yes, you're an Alpha!" She grinned staring at Jungkook's polite smile. "You're Taehyungie's- "the other lass smacked her upper arm and shush'ed her, which didn't go unnoticed by him. suspicious

Jungkook was perplexed at how individuals were behaving with him after the lady Alpha incident in the corridor. He heard a few of them talking that he (Jungkook) was about to blow her face, but she was rescued because of Taehyung.

He really assumed that Taehyung was that girl's mate, but when he did his inquiry, he got to know that— that Noona was already taken.

Nobody was making sense to him now. He couldn't figure out what Yoongi was signaling him to understand.

"¡oye, mamá! Volveré a casa pronto, ¡no te preocupes! Sí, sí, lo traeré mientras regrese a casa, ¡no te preocupes! ¡Oh, está bien, adiós! Te Amo" Jungkook's ears clicked as he heard Te Amo. He rose up as the girl kept her phone inside the bag.

"Noona, what did you just say?" He asked with a frown. "What do you mean, bub?" She confusedly stared at the younger alpha, who came closer to her. "What did you say before hanging up the call?" he asked and the beta looked up thinking. "Adiós," she replied, "No! after that, what did you say!?" Jungkook was curious now. There was no way this sentence meant "you're silly"

"Ahh Te Amo! I said Te Amo, it means I love you! It was my mom, she is from Spain and my dad is from Korea- "she kept going but Jungkook was lost in his own world. The only thing he heard in the above sentence was:

'Te Amo means I love you,'

Makes sense. 

.

.

.

.

.

 "Taetae, you said that you didn't bring banana milk for me, so whom did you buy it for?" Jungkook inquired when they were on their way home. The younger noticed Taehyung smiling, "For my mate."

"Oh. He likes banana milk too?" Jungkook asked, frowning. "A lot!" the older replied grinning to himself and not meeting the latter's eyes. 

"Makes sense." The Alpha didn't realize he said it out loud, "What makes sense?" the Sigma turned towards him "nothing- "Jungkook exclaimed before dashing ahead and not glancing at a street dog who was beaming at the two.

Taehyung's mouth hung low when he saw a group of dogs approaching them. He ran faster behind the younger and directly threw him on his shoulder before running speedily on the street.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU PINEAPPLE!"

It was the same when their first kiss happened to take place, the day when their family came to visit them. It was the day when Jungkook got to know about his Sigma mate.

But the only question was, why did Jungkook pretend to not know anything? 

Flashback back ends

❀❀❀