Chapter 22

Sigma rule #22

Apologize, when you know you're wrong. 

❀❀❀

Before the seventeenth century, the wolves weren't subdivided into groups

Before the seventeenth century, the wolves weren't subdivided into groups. It was later in the same century when the werewolves appeared to find themselves distinct from one another. That was when the leaders identified themselves as the Alphas and arranged the society into parts.

There were three groups; The Alphas, the betas, and the omegas. Alphas accepted the responsibility of the society and the betas were their helping hands. Omega wolves were considered being the weakest class. And it was the duty of the stronger wolves to protect them.

It was thereafter when one section of the Alphas found themselves to be different. Nevertheless, being physically the same, they had their pheromones of a different kind. Unlike the Alphas, they did not have many rage issues. That section of the alphas managed to be alone.

 That section of the Alphas identified themselves as The Sigmas

The lone wolves. The ones who didn't come under the Alphas. The ones who did not live in the packs. Due to their calm nature, the Alphas would attack to dominate them. They, not once or twice, but hundreds and thousands of times, sought to capture the Sigmas.

Sigmas were the kings of the forest. They ruled each and every section of the society directly or indirectly, including the Alphas.

What produced them to be different from the Alphas was that they were determined and had one motive. Unlike the Alphas who consistently tried to suppress their weakness—to show themselves as a greater wolf, Sigma didn't try to hide them. For them, flaws were nothing but something that restricts you to not do something. Their shortcoming was their darkness, but it was their strength, too.

Every Sigma has a source of darkness, the darkness they embraced.

Alphas could be ambushed easily, regardless of how dangerous they were.

Sigmas, on the other hand, were the masterminds. They were the heart of evil plans and good wills, too. Unlike the other wolves who worshipped their forefathers, Sigmas worshipped themselves. Sigmas were rare, and this community was limited.

Their traits made them distinctive, which later were called rules. Whoever failed to follow them— was ruthlessly removed from the community. In fact, some were actually removed mercilessly. A Sigma doesn't hand out a second chance. This practice started when the Alphas, employing different means for changing their pheromones type, started entering their jungle.

No one would win from a Sigma.

As time went by, these Sigmas found that they also have an origin of light. The light origin—a thing or someone— which kept them on their toes. And helped them to be a better as wolves. The source or the origin of light, the elderlies, instructed them to keep hidden since they fear losing it.