Chapter 18

Sigma rule #18

Do not repeat twice. 

❀❀❀

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't let that black-suited Jungkook out of his brain. The Sigma swiftly took his jacket before wearing his watch, sighing and then zoning out again only to blush intensely.

He stepped out of his room and met with a pair of Bambi eyes beaming at him resting on the sofa "You took so long!!! Were you sewing your clothes?" Jungkook, wrapping his arms over his chest asked but Taehyung was too lost in him to hear him.

The taller male reached out to his hair and tucked his Lil flicks behind his ears to have a fair view of his face. The Alpha, not recognizing his motives, pouted, making things easier for the Sigma, who was about to kiss him.

Jungkook widened his eyes because of the elder's sudden action. Taehyung smiled sheepishly, pushing the younger back on the sofa, hovering over him. The alpha with chrisom red cheeks peered at the one who had closed his eyes, kissing him. Jungkook blinked numerous times before placing his palms on the elder's back, letting him press their chests together.

Their lips tingled against one other. The elder titled his head slightly, deepening the kiss, but suddenly two palms on his chest started to push him away. The Sigma frowned, leaving those lips and then scanning his Lil wolf under him.

"You don't want to go to the party?" the younger asked huffing and then punching his chest, making Taehyung chuckle. He had utterly forgotten that they had the school party to attend. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh koo, you look pretty today" Yoongi along with Jimin sauntered over to the two, "thank—" Jungkook paused as he felt a firm grip around his waistline. He looked up and huffed. The former glared at Yoongi.

"He is my mate "Taehyung proclaimed earning a tch from the latter "And he is my best friend" Yoongi responded in the same tone. The Alpha pouted at the Sigma, who tightened his grip. He glanced up and saw his mate rolling his eyes at Yoongi.

The taller boy beside Jungkook chose to ignore Yoongi and then look at his best friend "Jiminie, why weren't you taking my calls?" he asked lifting his brows "He is my mate and he was with me" Yoongi held Jimin's palm, who rolled his eyes at his partner's undesirable possessive tone. "Jimin, I'm asking you something" Taehyung ignoring Yoongi repeatedly asked, "I was with— "Jimin eye-ed at the Sigma beside him and answered, causing his best friend to smirk at the plan that just fluttered up in his mind.

"Chim, you look cute today," Taehyung complimented out of nowhere earning two loudly growls.

The next moment, an alpha jumped up and—

.

.

.

.

.

"What's with your face Sigma Tae?" ladies were around Taehyung, who was resting at the cocktail counter shaking his head, "ever heard of love bites on the faces?" He looked at the girls who were sipping their juices and sighed "how will you guys know" he savored "not everybody gets Jeon Jungkook as their mate." He turned around and saw his Alpha bouncing in the middle of the people, dancing.

Taehyung grinned before getting up and making his way towards him, but then he saw a lady (?) pour her drink on Jungkook. He frowned at her action, but his eyes widened as he saw Jungkook about to throw a punch on her face. He got there promptly and interrupted him. Jungkook, with his gleaming eyes, looked at him. His burning gaze was already piercing holes into different souls.

"Nochu, go to the washroom," Taehyung ordered, but instead heard a raucous growl. "It's my order, go now!" the elder stared right into his orbs, it was the red against the blue. "Sigma is right behind you," he whispered into his mate's ears, assuring the one who immediately started walking, understanding him.

As soon as Jungkook walked away, Taehyung turned his eyes towards the bunch of ladies and lads who did that to his mate. "Explain," his eyes reminded red. No fluctuation took place in his expressions, which scared the other wolves even more.

"I- I- "she stammered in front of the Sigma, that was when he realized she was the same Alpha female from earlier, who messed with Jungkook before. "You are the same girl from earlier, right?" he asked in a monotone and she vigorously nodded.

"Omg, thank you so much Taehyungie, for saving me again from him. You know he is such a brat. I was about to take my favorite drink from the bartender, but he took that. It was the last—"

"The cake is pretty, isn't it?" Taehyung asked suddenly, cutting her off. "It will look more pretty on your face," he clamped his jaw before throwing the cake on her face.

The girl stood there with white and pink whipped cream dripping on his dress. "tell me this was your favorite cake," Taehyung tch'ed striding over to her again. "lucky you, got the whole cake to eat, next time eat with your— "he opened his mouth and pointed "with your mouth okay?" the sigma smiled sarcastically.

"And move your tongue a little less" 

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung stepped inside the washroom and found his mate sitting on the basin, swinging his legs with a pout. "Now why is someone looking like a ballon again?" Taehyung inquired, lifting his eyebrows, setting both of his palms on either side of Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook, who had his head hanging low, Taehyung hunched in front of him, inclining his head playfully against his.

"Why did you stop me there!" Jungkook asked, shoving the man, who was bopping his nose again and again from his own. "You are my mate, it's my responsibility to keep my mate safe and sound" Taehyung pulled the younger towards himself and muttered.

"But you're not my mate yet," the alpha blurted "haw" Taehyung shamelessly stared at him with a sheepish expression, acting hurt. 

"You haven't marked me yet, Sigma" The Alpha looked up at him and mumbled. Taehyung flicked his chin. "you want to get marked in the washroom, Alpha?" he chuckled loudly, leaning onto his neck earning a few chest hits from the latter.

"At home!" the Alpha huffed, walking out of the washroom, followed by the Sigma muttering

"Whatever you say, baby" 

.

.

.

.

.

After the elder marked Jungkook, the Alpha has been clingy. It's not like he wasn't before but, he was more now. 

Taehyung was at the gym and Jungkook was trying something to do in the kitchen (?) no no, nothing to impress Taehyung at all, please note the sarcasm. 

The Alpha pouted to himself, "If he asks me why baked these, I will tell him that I was hungry and these were the leftovers, he wouldn't know" he devilishly laughed as if he had just planned a murder 

And soon the bell rang, the boy dashed towards the door and jumped on his mate. 

❀❀❀

A/n: I'm really sorry for not updating for so long! I do have a reason for it! 

Thank you so much for 4k reads T-T y'all are precious!