5.

"Baby I got a plan,
Run away as fast as you can."

-
Harry's pov:

She was completely out of it now as I laid her down on my bed, her limp body draped carelessly over my grey bed sheets. I brought her up to my bedroom, not really sure what I was supposed to do with her, but I knew I couldn't just leave her passed out on the floor of my bar.

I could have killed that guy for what he had done to her, and if she hadn't of stopped me, I probably would have. I thought about going back for him, but I knew security had it taken care of, and she was my top priority in that moment.

I was just glad I at least got a few good punches in before she stopped me. I couldn't even think about what that fucker was planning to do to her. It made me sick to even think about it.

She's too good for that.

My attention turned to a faint buzzing noise that was coming from somewhere in the apartment. I had no idea where it was coming from, but soon realized it was her phone. I searched for a bad or maybe even pockets, but of course it couldn't be that easy. I noticed a bright rectangular light shining through the thin fabric of her white dress.

I sighed in annoyance, having to take a deep breath in to calm myself. Of course her fucking phone would be under articles of clothing. That for sure didn't make the whole situation worse.

I lifted her dress just enough to grab the phone, turning my head away so I couldn't see anything. That wasn't really how I wanted things to happen. I would have rather seen her body while she was completely sober and lucid.

I was hesitant at first to answer, knowing I was the last person Felicity would probably want to hear on the other end, but I decided I probably should so she could help me figure out what exactly I should do with the girl in my bed.

"Hello."

There was a pause. I had already braced myself for an angry reaction.

"Harry? Where the fuck is Cali and why do you have her phone?" She was obviously very upset, and for good reason.

"Look I need you to come up stairs-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Upstairs? Are you kidding me? Where is she!" She was now screaming into the phone, trying to make sure she was heard over the crowd in the bar.

I couldn't blame her. The situation looked fishy.

"Look, you need to get up here now. I'll explain then." I didn't want to tell her that her friend had just been drugged over the phone, because I knew for sure that wouldn't go over well.

"Oh my god! What did you do?"

"Nothing, just take a left by the bathroom and open the office door there is a flight of stairs there." After I finished explaining, I hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

I really did try to find her before Cali passed out, but whatever drugs he put in her drink were strong, and I just didn't have enough time. I knew I needed to get her away from all those people.

It wasn't long until there were loud bangs ringing through the apartment from my front door. I quickly made my way into the living room to let her in, knowing she definitely wasn't in the mood to wait. The second I opened the door she flew inside frantically searching around my living room.

"Where is she! What did you do!" She was still yelling, her voice filled with concern.

"Just calm down okay." I knew she was going flip her shit once she saw Cali.