41.

"I hate the beach,
But I stand,
In California,
With my toes in the sand..."

-
I woke up the next morning with Harry sleeping peacefully beside me. The morning sun was spilling in the cracks of the curtain, dancing across his tan skin.

I had asked him to actually sleep the night before, and made sure he had dozed off before I let myself rest. I didn't dare wake him up. I just sat there, watching him sleep. I liked watching him breathe.

I knew that may have been a little much, but I didn't care. Watching him helped me confirm he was real. He was actually there, alive.

I knew that sounded stupid, but sometimes I convinced myself that it was all a dream. Again, I knew that sounded insane, but he seemed so- fictional.

He woke up not long after me, and I watched his eyes flutter open, not caring enough to even try and look away before he was fully awake. I didn't mind if he caught me.

"Good morning Peach." He rasped, his voice low and growly from sleep.

He pecked me on the forehead, smiling wide as he got a good look at me.

"Morning."

"How long have you been awake?" He asked, keeping his eyes glued on mine.

I shrugged, not really quite sure how long I had been laying there, "Not long."

He had such a genuine smile on his face. He looked so happy. I loved him so much my heart hurt.

"Lets go get breakfast." He suggested, leaning up so he was sitting up in bed, signaling to me that our peaceful time was over.

Just like that we were up and running again. Harry was never very still. We always had to be doing something. I think he liked to distract himself. I was his distraction.

I followed him out of bed, heading with him to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth together, and I washed my face, before forcing him to let me wash his. He tied my hair up for me as I started my makeup.

Once I was finished. I headed back to the bedroom, opening up my suitcase so I could dig through my new clothes and find something to wear. I couldn't lie it was a nice wardrobe.

Felicity had always had good taste, even if we didn't necessarily see eye to eye. It was all a bit more revealing than I would have usually gone for, but it would do for the beach.

I threw on a dark blue bikini, paired with this cream knit coverup. I was looking at myself in the mirror when I caught sight of Harry behind me. I turned around to face him, watching him lean up against the doorframe.

"You're wearing that for breakfast?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"Fi didn't give me much choice with the outfits." I answered.

He walked closer so me, grabbing me by the hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Maybe I should take you to breakfast more often." He smirked.

"My eyes are up here." I chuckled, placing my index finger under his chin, tipping his head up to meet my eyes.

He kept that familiar smirk on his face, letting his eyes wander down my body, taking it all in. I tried to hold back my smile as I watched his expression.

Once he finished admiring, he let go of me, heading for the door, "Come on, let's go."

I followed him out of the bedroom, practically having to run after him from how fast he was walking. You would think he was trying to race by the way he was running down the stairs.