17.

"Secrecy I have held in my heart,
Are harder to hide than I thought..."

-
Harry stared back at me from the other side of the room, looking at me before I even got the chance to find him through the crowd. I watched as he slowly traced down my body with his eyes, his lips quirking into that familiar smirk. He made me go crazy when he looked at me like that.

I stood still for a moment, letting him take it all in, before slowly making my way over to where he was sat

He kept his eyes locked on me as I walked.

He had his arm propped up on the back of one of the black leather couches. There was a few other people sitting around him, all looking very expensive, dressed in well tailored suits.

He was in a slouchy sheer black button down shirt, which wasn't buttoned all the way, so his two swallow tattoos were peaking out. He was wearing black dress pants that were different from his usual black jeans. His long curly hair looked like it had been freshly washed, a few stray stands falling around his face like always. He was so fucking hot.

I swore every time I saw him he knocked the breath out of me. He was almost angelic. Like he wasn't made for this earth.

He couldn't be so bad right? If I could compare him to an angel how could he be bad?

But I guess if you've read the Bible, you'd know that Lucifer was an angel too. In fact he was Gods favorite angel. Everyone thought he was this scary man, someone who looked evil, but he wasn't ugly. He was beautiful. Beyond beautiful. The most gorgeous thing ever made.

Him being so angelic worked to his advantage. You couldn't realize he was manipulating you till you were balls deep, and headed strait for hell. The devil had this way of pulling you in, until there was no turning back.

I learned all of that from being forced to go to Sunday school when I was a kid. That was what came with living in the Bible Belt.

I didn't think Harry was the devil, but I believed there was a fine line between good and evil. But if he was the devil, I wouldn't have even cared.

He peered up at me with those devilish eyes once I was stood in front of his spot on the couch, gazing down at him, probably looking like I wanted to eat him alive.

"Hello peach." He greeted, looking up threw hooded eyes.

His tone wasn't filled with excitement like it had been earlier on the phone, but it also had an element of charm to it. He had this seductiveness to his voice. It made my whole body feel like it was on fire.

"Harry." I nodded as I greeted him.

"Sit." He ordered, keeping his eyes on mine.

I was a little shocked at first by his command, but eventually obeyed. I went to sent next to him on the couch, but right before I made it onto the leather, I felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me onto his lap.