Chapter Three (Pic of Tyler)

Sorry guys it took me a week to upload this chapter! :/

Anyways... Thanks soo much for commenting and voting!!

And, this chapter has a reason because it will lead to something more interesting, so sorry if it bores some of you because it's not that much of an exciting chapter! <3

I just added a picture of Tyler. (Cody Longo) What do you think?? I added a picture of Sienna on Chapter 2! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

He opened the front door and made a gesture for me to walk in first. His house was really big and I didn't know which room to enter.

“Why don't you walk in there. I'll be back in a second.” He said pointing to his right whilst going up the stairs.

“Um... cool.” I said out loud but he was already out of sight.

I walked round to one of the shelf's and it had a lot of different albums from old to new. As I carried on walking there was another brown shelf with films and DVDs. I looked through them and they owned a lot of romantic movies.

“So much for not liking romantic movies.” I thought aloud.

There was a door in one corner and I was curious to what was inside. I passed their big plasma TV which was on their wall and their leather seats and table and walked over to the door. I turned the handle and slightly peaked in. It was amazing. It was like their own library and honestly, I am in love with books. There was a big brown, wooden desk in the middle with a black swivel chair. I wanted to go inside and see what type of books they had but I heard my name being called from outside the living room. I closed the door and went to sit on one of the leather seats.

“Why didn't you put on the TV or something?” He asked me whilst picking up the remote and switching on the TV.

“I didn't want to touch anything and I looked at what kind of music and films you owned. And by the way, I thought you didn't like romantic movies, but you seem to own so many!” I said turning round to face him.

“I don't like them. My sister and my mum like them so they buy them. Anyways I don't spend a lot of time down here. Actually no-one spends a lot of time down here.” He put down the remote after flicking through many channels and leaned back.

“Oh. I never knew you had a sister.”

“She goes college. She's never really home. Are you hungry?” He asked trying to change the subject. Well, he obviously doesn't like to talk about family.

“We just ate, how can you still be hungry?” I said, dropping the conversation about his sister.

“I'm not. I just thought you might be. There's nothing good to watch! Wanna listen to some music?” He said getting up to the shelf filled with CD's.

“Um.... sure, why not.”

“I have better music upstairs, these are all crap. I don't even know why we still have this.” He said pointing out an album of the band the Beatles.

“They actually have good music. You're just a picky person.” I said getting up to where he was standing to actually pick something out.

“Nah, trust me I have better but I know you wouldn't want to join me upstairs so I would rather not offer.” He smirked.

I glared at him. “It's bad enough being alone with you in a house but going to your room. I don't think so.”

“You're a very interesting girl. You're not like everybody else.”