Chapter Forty-Two

I felt two strong hands grip my shoulders as I put my books in my locker.

“BOO!” I heard his voice say causing me to jump.

“Tyler!” I shouted back.

“I scared you,” Tyler laughed like a little child.

I slammed the door of my locker shut and glared at him. “Happy now?”

“I would be happier if you kissed me,” Tyler winked.

“Are you serious? Does it look like I would kiss you?”

“You have before,” Tyler said matter-of-factly.

“Doesn't mean I want to now,” I said pushing his shoulder as hard as I could whilst I walked past him.

I heard him run towards me as I walked out of the building to go to where my art class was.

“You could wait for me, we're in the same class,” Tyler said behind me.

“Why would I want to walk in class with you?”

“You always have a huge smile on your face when you walk in with me, but when I'm not there you're always frowning,” he said walking in front of me to open the classroom door.

I smiled at his gesture. “See! You're smiling!” Tyler said. Damn it, he got me there. Seriously, at times it's hard not to smile when he's around. And at other times, it's easy to frown.

“Whatever,” I took my usual seat whilst the rest of our table just raised their eyebrows up at us.

“This exam is ten hours long. You will not be going to any of your other lessons and your teachers have been informed about this. Today you will be completing five hours of the exam and tomorrow another five. You have every equipment possible in front of you to use,” Ms Rick began as soon as everyone sat down. “If there is any indication of cheating, you will be sent to the principle's office and your work will be cancelled which leaves you with a fail!”

Ms Rick took a good look at the class before speaking again. “I trust where all of you are sitting so don't make me have to move you. Any questions before you start?”

No-one spoke or moved and then we began. We had to draw our final piece that we got graded on.

~*~*~

“Sienna!” Aiden whispered. At first I thought I was hearing things but he whispered my name again.

I looked up and mouthed 'what?'

“Give me the white paint,” he whispered, looking away from our table to make sure Ms Rick wasn't watching us.

“You have one there!” I pointed to the bottle of white paint right in front of him.

“It doesn't have any paint in it!”

“Wait one sec,” I whispered and poured some into my pallet before giving the paint to him.

“Hey, pass me that paint brush,” Stephanie whispered to Tyler.

“No,” he said in his normal tone which caused Ms Rick to turn around and frown at us.

“Sorry,” Tyler said.

After a few minutes, Stephanie threw a pencil towards Tyler trying to get his attention. “Give me that paint brush!”

“No!”

Stephanie gave him a stern look. “Give it!”

Tyler shook his head.