31

A loud noise wakes me up.

Slams fill the house and I shrink back. "H-Harry ?" I call out. The noises stop and I take a deep breath as I remove myself from the couch. I grip my phone in my hand tightly as I dial Harry's number.

"Hey this is Harry ! Sorry I did-" I hit end. His phone's off, it didn't even ring. I dial his number again when I hear footsteps. I run to the dining room table and scurry under.

"Harry," I breathe out quietly when I was able to leave a message. "Someone is in the house. Where are you ?" The unwelcomed guest was walking down the stairs. "They're going to find me, Harry. Please pick up." I lower my voice when leather shoes come into my view. I close my eyes and try to even my breathing.

I let out a blood curling scream as a chair is ripped away from the table and someone grabs my foot. "Harry !" I scream. My screams intensify as someone pulled me out from under the table.

The unfamiliar hand was cold, and it sent shivers through me. I looked up at the person and reached out to grab his ski mask. He hit my hand away, and I took his distraction as my advantage. I kick his hand with my free foot and he hisses in pain and let's go. My breathing is rapid as I push off the ground and attempt to run through the kitchen to the back door.

I heard him get up and come after me, ultimately tackling me to the ground. I let out another scream before reaching towards the stove. Before I could grab the pan, something sharp stabed my side. I gasped in pain but, grab the pan I used earlier. I brought it down and smacked the side of his head as he stabs me again. He falls to the side in pain and I hurry up.

I run away from the back door, and to the front instead. It'd be easier for him to get me if I went through the back. I threw the front door open and used my free hand to hold my wounds. Blood seeped down my side, and I knew if I didn't get help soon, I'd die. I wish I didn't leave my phone under the table. "Help !" I scream. "Someone help !" Cries escaped me as I fell to the ground in the middle of the road.

I try to continue moving, but everything is so dizzy. I heard a door slam, and bare feet slapping the ground. My eyelids closed. "It's okay." I heard someone coo as they press down on my wounds. I hiss in pain. "The police are on the way."

Then everything goes black.

Christa's POV

I look down at my belly and smile gently. My baby girl, is going to be beautiful. I can already imagine her now.

Her hair is going to be black, like Zayn's, but wavy like mine. She'll have Hazel eyes, but a green hazel. Not brown like Zayn's. She'll have a cute button nose, pink lips, and tan skin, but not as tan as Zayn's. She'll be strong, and independent. She'll get somewhere in life.

"Christa ?" Zayn called as he opened the front door.

This was it.

This is when I tell him, that this is my baby, and I will do whatever the hell I want with her.

If I want to keep her, I will.

If I want to abort her, I will.

If I want to put her up for adoption, I will.

But it's MY choice. She is growing inside me. She is feeding off of what I feed her. I will take care of her, in the womb, and after I give birth to her.

"In here !" I call from our bedroom. I sigh before sitting on the bed. Zayn enters the room, and he looks absolutely horrible. His hair is messy from how much he ran his hands through it, and his face is a bit pale. "We need to talk." I sigh. He looks down, like he was expecting this, and nodded.

"Okay." He whispers quietly. He takes a seat on the chair across from the bed.

"Zayn," I start. "Do you love me ?" He looks appalled that I even asked this question.

"Do I love you ?" He repeats. I nod lightly, confirming that I did, just ask him that. "I love you more than life itself. You're my world, and I just want you to be happy. I want to make you happy. You're the most beautiful thing in the universe. I can't believe you would even question my love for you."

"Do you see yourself having a future with me ?" I ask.

"Yeah. I do." He nods. "I want to do everything with you."

"Then why don't you want this baby ?" I ask as a tear rolled down my cheek. A chocked sob leaves my lips. "Why, Zayn ?"

"Baby, I just don't think we're ready." He frowns. He takes a seat next to me, and takes my hands in his. "We haven't even graduated High School yet. I want everything to be perfect for when we raise a family. I want to be married, and living in a big house. Not some shitty apartment. I love you so much, but we're not ready for a baby."

"No." I tell him. "I'm ready. This is my baby, and I will carryout the pregnancy. I will give birth to a beautiful baby girl. I'll provide everything for her, no matter how young I am. I will make her feel loved, and won't give up on her. I'll raise her to be proper, and strong. You can either be in her life, and stay with me, or get the hell out of my apartment." I growl. I stand, and so does Zayn. "But, I swear to god, Zayn Malik, if you walk out of this apartment, I won't take you back. I'll never want you again, and you won't be in my daughter's life. Do you understand ?"

"Yes." He says quietly before leaving me alone in the bedroom. My heart pounded against my chest as tears fled from my eyes.

He was actually leaving me.

I laid in bed and for cried my eyes out until my bedroom door cracked open. "I brought you tea." Zayn hums. "It should be good for the baby."

"I thought you were leaving." I sob.

"Leave you ? Please. I could never leave you." Zayn chuckles as he sits next to me. "I love you way to much."

--------

Awe. I ship Chryn. (Christa & Zayn's ship name.) If you can come up with a better one, please comment. Sorry I didn't update last week.

Question of the week:
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you ?

My answer:
Freshman year, I was walking up the stairs of my school while texting, and I tripped. There was this really hot guy in front of me, & I slapped his ass, & nearly pulled down his pants ! I was so embarrassed ! I tried to avoid him for the rest of the year, but he was everywhere !

The most embarrassing story gets a dedication.