24

Harry smiles in relief and moves out of the way of the door. I walk through the doorframe and kick off my boots. "Do you want some tea ?" Harry asks walking past me.

"Sure." I say. I follow Harry to the kitchen. He grabs a kettle and fills it with water before putting it on the stove. I watched the way he moved as he got and put tea bags in 2 mugs. "Louis told me." I said quietly. Harry let's out a sigh as he leans against the counter next to me. His hands find my hips and he lifts me up, setting me on the counter. The fact he did it effortlessly, has me drooling.

"I barely remember anything." Harry says as he stands between my legs. "I remember waiting for you outside and then a sharp pain. Then a girl came up to me. She was so fuzzy. I almost thought it was you." He shakes his head. I think back to the picture of Harry and Anna. "Then I remember being in my room, with her riding me. I called out for you, and she said that she was you. But I knew you wouldn't let me touch you on your period."

"I know who it is." I tell him. "It's Anna."

"How do you know ?"

"For the past few days, an unknown number has been texting me. They sent me a picture of you and Anna kissing. Then last night, they sent me texts saying how things are always how they seem, and that Anna is a crazy bitch." I explain. Harry's nostrils flare.

"How come you haven't told me about this unknown texter, who clearly is following you around ?" Harry asked a bit pissed off.

"I was going to." I trail off. "I just kept forgetting."

"Do you not understand how serious this is ?" Harry asked while the water finished. He poured the water into the mugs and handed one to me. I immediately wrapped it in my cold hands.

"Why are you getting so mad ?" I ask. "It's just some Pretty Little Liar stunt. I would've came to you if I felt threatened in anyway."

"You should've came to me anyways." He growled. He takes a deep breath and let's it out slowly. "I'm sorry. Can we just go sit on the couch, and watch a movie ?"

"Let me send a text to my sister." I say with a small smile. Harry nods and I pull out my phone.

To Tru:
I'm at the neighbors. Don't know when I'll be home. Lock the door, I have a key. Don't let anybody in.

I hit send. When it sent I followed Harry into the living room. He grabbed a blanket and the remote and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and he immediately covered us up. He began to look for a movie when my phone dinged, signaling I had a text. I picked it up assuming it was my sister, but I was so wrong.

From Unknown:
Anna is leaving town for 2 weeks. 2 weeks is around the time you can take a pregnancy test, to see if your pregnant. Tell Lover Boy he may be a daddy soon.

My breath hitched and I immediately handed Harry my phone. I sat up and tugged at my hair. I heard Harry take a deep breath before setting down my phone. He stood up and began pacing, thinking of a way out of this. "Fuck !" He yelled punching the wall. I jumped up and went over to him, to attempt to calm him down.

"Harry." I breath out. "It's okay baby. We'll find a way out of this." I tell him cupping his face. His green eyes stare into my hazel ones. "We'll get through this, together."

"Promise ?" He asked as worry filled his eyes. "I don't want you to leave me."

"I promise." I say with a smile. "Let's call Anna and try to get her back here." He nods and picks up his phone. He dials her number and puts it on speaker.

"Hi, Harry." Anna answers.

"I know it was you." He started. "But I don't care. I hope your pregnant. That baby will be taken from you quicker than ever, you crazy bitch. And if you think I'll take it, you got another thing coming."

"I don't know what your talking about." She says innocently. I narrow my eyes at the phone. My phone dings again.

From Unknown:
I can take her out easily. Just give me the OK, and she'll be gone.

To Unknown:
Wtf. She's crazy, but I don't want her dead.

"I wonder how Jenny will take this ?" Anna laughs.

"I already know, you psycho." I say with an eye roll.

"My plane is here." Anna says. "See you both in 2 weeks." The line goes dead and Harry throws his phone across the room.

"I'm so fucked." Harry groans. The whole thing pisses me off and I sigh. My phones buzzes again and I look down.

From Unknown:
One little button and they'll find her in a ditch.

---------------

Anna is so crazy. There's this girl who lives in the same town as me, & I only met her once, & she was psycho. Like Anna is basically based off of her. No, she hasn't done anything like this, but it's something I can see her doing.

Do you think Anna is pregnant ?

Question of the week:

What is your favorite song by One Direction ?

My answer:

I can never decide between They Don't Know About Us and 18.