zenin maki

maki x gojo reader

-requested-

i tried making it a gender neutral reader one, enjoy :)

"now who might this be?"

"so my dear students, this is y/n they'll be your new classmate. get along i guess?" satoru said and pushed you in front of the second years.

panda let out a long 'oh' to which maki had to make him shut up.

"don't push me you idiot." you click your tongue at the whit haired man. "anyways i'm y/n, good to finally see you." you brought your hand up as a little greeting.

"so you are the new one joining us huh." maki said with a little smirk.

"yea good to see you people." you jumped onto maki and hugged her tight.

"you already know each other?" panda asked, kinda looking confused.

"they used to play together when they were kids." yuuta said with a sigh.

"you also know them from before?"

moving away from maki, you looked at panda, "long relatives let's say." you looked back to ask satoru about your plans for the day but found the man already gone.

"do you have anything to do today?" yuuta asked which caused you to turn your attention to them again.

"i don't know... but let's just say i don't for today." you smiled at him which only caused him to sigh.

"sweet let's go grab lunch." panda rubbed his tummy, "i'm hungry."

"salmon." inumaki cutely nodded his head.

maki looked at you, asking about your opinion, "of course let go grab a bite."

yuuta looked like he was about to disagree, but you linked your arms with his and pulled him with everyone else, "no excuses dude."

"i have some work to do." 

"we have a day off today, just take a rest." maki said. to which inumaki 'salmon'ed.

the next few days, you caught up with the guys and got to know about panda and inumaki who you weren't really familiar with and went to a few missions, worked out your co-ordination. you also met with the three first years and all trained together at times, except for yuuta that is. the boy was gone out of the country for his another mission.

currently the first years and the second years; minus yuuta, were training together. panda was helping nobara with her fighting style, yuuji taking random notes here and there while you were planning about all going out for dinner later in the evening with inumaki. and yes you got used to his way of speaking by now, though you'd have some little problems every now and then, but it wasn't that big of a problem. 

"oh! i did hear about that new place, let's go there tonight."

"mentaiko!"

"it's settled then."

suddenly you saw maki and megumi coming from a distance.

"i'll book maki for myself." you told the white haired boy to which he only nodded.

quickly getting up,  you wave your arms up to get her attention, "maki!! let's do some spearing!"

"no need to shout, get your ass here." she said loud enough for you to hear.

with a huge grin on your face, you grabbed your weapon and ran to the ground where she was waiting for you.

"i have a score to settle with you anyways." maki smirked at you.