-baby came home- gojo satoru

tell me why i have so many gojo's in my draft

enjoy :)

you don't have any thoughts going inside your head anymore. everyday you just go to your office and come back home late in the evening, make dinner for two, mostly out of habit but also as if you're manifesting for gojo to come back.

you go to your bed late and just stare in the ceiling or your black phone screen, hoping someone, he, would call you or even text you to tell you he is okay. that he is coming back home.

it has been like that for the last nineteen days. the moment you were notified that gojo has been sealed.

just like right now, you are laying in your bed, empty mind staring into nothing after yet another breakdown that you had. you feel your heartbeat increase rapidly at the thought that he is never coming back.

you sit up and grab your water bottle from the nightstand. you sigh and get out of your room to fill up your empty water bottle.

as you reach the kitchen, you feel your legs give out and you just sit on the floor, hugging your legs as you wrap your arms around them. you pat your own arms as a guide to keep breathing steadily and calm down.

after like ten minutes of being a mess, you just close your eyes and rest your head on the kitchen counter behind . you are in your own mind when you hear the front door unlock and open.

your heartbeat quickens again and you get up from the floor, rushing to see who it is. your eyes meet gojo's, light from the kitchen providing you the view of him. you almost feel like you are just imagining him being there from the lack of sleep, but still you rush into him.

you wrap your arms around him and let out a deep breath as soon as you felt his familiar warmth. he takes a second to wrap his protective arms around you. he rests his head on top of yours, placing a kiss on it. "i'm here sweetie." you let out heavy sobs when you finally hear his voice.

the voice that you were so used to hearing the first thing in the morning and the last thing before drifting into sleep.

you want to tell him how much you missed him and how much more you love him but the only sound coming out of your lips were sobs. he pats your head, holding you as tightly as he can. "please baby, stop crying. please?"

you fist his shirt, shaking your head and press your face deeper into his chest. he pats your back as you cry your in his hold.

you move your head to look up at him. he looks at you with a small smile as you take his face in your palms, "i missed you.. so fucking much satoru."

as soon as those words left your mouth, more tears started falling down your face again. this time, he cups your face and uses his thumbs to wipe away your flowing tears, "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry for leaving you alone for so long. but i'm here now, okay? and i'm not going anywhere."

you nod, taking in his face. oh, he looks so tired.

"hungry?" he smiles, nodding at you, "yes, very much." you take his hands in yours, walking to the kitchen. you motion him to just take a sit, which he does obediently. you pour him a glass of water and put it on the table, in front of him.

he thanks you, voice barely above a whisper. you take out his favorite sweets and pastries that you bought every other day for when he comes home. "eat them while i make you something, okay?"

he looks at you, grabbing your hands and gently pulling you to him, "it's so good to be back to you."