-oopsie- gojo satoru

part 2 for 'oops' since some of you asked for it enjoy :)

"this might have been a bad idea.." you whisper to yourself and to your boyfriend sitting besides you in the meeting room. he shrugs, knowing this is an annual drama he gets to see, "trust me it's entertaining."

"that is just you being plain reckless." old man number one says and folds his arms in front of his chest, looking around the table. 

"it's not being reckless, we're just expanding our revenue sources." old man number two defends himself. 

"by creating more expenses? sounds dumb." 

"you're the one who sounds dumb, it's called investing."

"yeah investing in something that can cause us loss." (using some accounting terms cuz i just gave my accounts exam yesterday lmao; hope i pass.)

you turn to gojo with an amused grin on your face, his face having a similar look, "isn't this so fun?" you nod at him, looking at the people's reaction around the table, which was disappointing since they mostly had straight face, "it's like we're in high school watching the teens fight."

"uh huh, hard to believe they're close to dying with all their energy." he scoots a little more closer to you so you two could talk, "this might go on for a while and i'm getting hungry."

"me too. do you think the food's ready by now?" you turn your head towards the closed door and then back at your boyfriend. "probably not. but even if it is, we will be here for some time." he places his hand on your thigh, rubbing it.

"stop that." you slap his hand away, then holding it so he doesn't do it again. "aw if you wanted to hold my hand, you just had to say it you know."

"i wish you'd learn to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut." 

"yeah? you just have to ki-"

"satoru, did you hear what i just said?" an old woman speaks loudly, startling you both. you quickly let go of his hand, straightening your back. 

"uh no? when did you even finish your little fight there?" he speaks, moving his eyes from the old man one to the old man two. the old woman, though sighs, letting out a loud breath, "so you didn't hear anything about the budget plans?"

"i'm pretty sure your solution isn't gonna solve the problem anyways so.. what were you even asking me?" you hit him on his leg, whispering, "politely."

the old woman lets out another sigh, "it wasn't just to you, it was to all the young members of the clan." you turn to gojo with a smirk, knowing exactly what's coming. "why are the clan members not increasing?"

you see his face instantly turn into a frown and he turns to you with a little pout on his lips, "this is boring." he whispers and brings his hand down, playing with the fabric of your skirt.

the people, the old ones, start talking about how the clan isn't getting bigger and why that is bad and affecting the clan, while you just watch gojo play, swirling his fingers around skirt fabric.

you are brought back to reality when you hear your name being called along with gojo and some other members. you look at gojo and then around the table, seeing quite a few pair of eyes on you.

you straighten your back again, "what..?" 

the old woman looks at you, shaking her head, "you two really are in your own world, aren't you? i'm asking if any of you have any plans to settle down. start a family?"

you nervously chuckle, poking gojo's waist for him to take over and deal with the question. he grabs your hand to stop you from poking him, "why do you think we wanna share that with you all?"

"keep up with your rude comments and i'll throw you out of this room satoru." one of the other old man says.

"and don't you think asking us about marriage and family is rude of you? like no offence but we don't even know the names of half the people in this room. why would we wanna talk about it in front of you all?" he speaks with his carefree tone, trying not to sound very rude so that people don't start raising their voices.

"also, don't bother y/n with these things. she's only here for me because of me." you turn your head to him, your facing telling him to keep you out of the conversation.

"you see satoru, when you get married, you do have to follow some clan traditions. now who's gonna be doing them? us. so we'd like to know what plan you exactly have." then she goes on and on about how it's important for everyone to share their plans so the clan could prepare accordingly for it.

"this part is so not fun." you whisper, more to yourself, but gojo sitting really close besides you just made it easier for him to catch your whispering. 

"i know baby. for someone so old, they sure have energy to blabber for so long." you almost snicker at that, before pressing your lips tight so you don't make any noise.

after what felt like eternity for you both, the meeting was finally over and everyone is walking to the hall, for dinner. you wrap your arms around gojo's, almost hanging onto him, "i'm so hungry."

"come on pretty, or they are gonna start crowding." he holds your hand in his, intertwining your fingers together and moving ahead faster to get ahead of people. 

you both get yourselves food and sit in an empty table. gojo moves his chair closer to yours and you chuckle, joking that he's gonna die if he's away from you for even a minute. to which he dramatically says that he might.

on the corner of the room, some older members are looking at the two of you, giggling and joking. "look at how much calmer he has become." one of them chuckles, pouring alcohol in his cup.

other people around the table laugh, nodding, "she's good for him, keeps him in his track."

another huffs, finishing his alcohol, "is it just me that feels he's more insufferable when he's with her?"