Chapter 14, Birthdays and Maturities

Hari rolled groggily from her belly to her side and tried to force her eyes open. She was about to give up and go back to sleep when feel of a sinuous body gliding over her naked flesh made her pause. She shifted slightly and blinked rather stupidly at the giant snake slithering up her body. He had called his familiar home. She grinned stupidly at the show of trust.

:When did you get here, Nagini?:

:As the sun rose. It is high in the sky now. You have slept long young mistress:

:I was up a long time making sure Severus was healing well:

:Potion Man is injured?:

:Yes. He nearly died:

:I shall go check on him for you:

:Do not harm anyone: Tom ordered as he came into the room.

Nagini slipped from the bed to the floor and across the floor. Hari's attention shifted from her undulating body to Tom when the bed dipped.

Tom's gaze drifted over her naked body. His fingers trailed over the curve of her breast and down to her waist. "Good afternoon," he murmured as he bent to kiss her.

Hari moaned into his mouth, pressing into him eagerly as desire flared hot and heavy as soon as they touched. She whimpered when his fingers shifted from her waist to her hot, wet center.

Tom swiftly removed his dressing robe and covered her slim form. With one smooth motion he was buried within her tight channel. He groaned as she came immediately clenching tightly on his throbbing member.

He braced his weight on an elbow and pounded into her. His thrusts just shy of being painful. He was glad that she wasn't a delicate, fragile woman who wanted to be coaxed and petted. He loved that he could lose control with her and she'd match him thrust for thrust. An image of her riding him floated into his lust-filled mind and with a groan he rolled them over. His hands cupping, kneading her breasts as she rose and fell on his cock.

Hari panted and moaned as he filled her. She ground down against his hips taking all of him in. She shuddered as pleasure rose higher and higher, coiling hot and heavy deep within her. She looked down and met his gaze.

Dark cobalt eyes, blown wide with pleasure, blazing hot with desire locked onto hers and she came; her orgasm rocketing up from her core. Heat bloomed and spread as pleasure just shy of hurting in its intensity overwhelmed her.

She cried out and arched back. His hands, gripped bruisingly tight on her hips, was all that keep her upright as he too came. Hot fluid flooded her womb in powerful pulses as he shouted her name.

HP/TM

She woke again late in the afternoon. She stretched lazily and stumbled from the bed and into the shower. She leaned against the tile and let the hot water pound into aching muscles. Confused as to why her body, muscles and bones ached she rubbed and kneaded them and let the hot water ease her before turning off the water and drying off.

Perhaps it was the result of magical exhaustion. She'd never been so drained before. She slipped into one of the pretty summer dresses Estelle had sent. A textured yellow dress with pink, red and purple florals scattered about it. A V-neck with an empire waist and short, fluttery sleeves. The skirt had three tiers ending at her knees.

She slid a matching yellow headband over her mass of curls and slipped pink ballerina slippers on. She strapped on her wand holster. It disappeared against her skin when she slid her wand in it.

Happy with her appearance, she left the room headed for the infirmary to check on Snape. She traipsed down the stairs. She was seventeen today. An adult in the wizarding world. She paused and bit her lip as she pressed a palm to her belly. No more contraceptive charms after tonight.