Chapter-6,Godfathers

Sirius Black Innocent! Real Betrayer Found. Lord Black Framed!

Madam Bones stepped forward this morning and announced that two days ago a wizard was delivered to her office with a note attached to his unconscious body. This wizard was none other than Peter Pettigrew, long thought to be the victim of betrayer and mass murderer, Sirius Black.

The note stated that Pettigrew was the secret keeper for the Potters and that he had betrayed them not Sirius Black. Further investigation proved that Pettigrew did indeed have the Dark Mark.

Interrogation by Veritaserum proved he had indeed betrayed the Potters to the Dark Lord and then framed Black for his own death and the death of thirteen muggles.

Pettigrew, an unregistered animagus, had been hiding as a pet rat named Scabbers all these years.

Pettigrew was sentenced to the Dementor's Kiss. It was administered immediately.

All charges against Sirius Black have been dropped. Madam Bones asks Lord Black to appear at the DMLE so it can be made official and reparations can be made.

Remus and Sirius read and re-read the Prophet. He was free. Innocent! No longer a wanted man!

They jumped to their feet, shouting and laughing as they hugged each other and danced around the kitchen like idiots.

"I'm free! I can leave this hellish house, walk down Diagon Alley without a glamour on! Chat up pretty witches." Sirius grinned and laughed hysterically.

Remus clapped him on the back. "Free. Dumbledore can't threaten you with aurors and dementors anymore."

HP/TM

Hari read the Prophet and whooped with joy. She flung herself into Tom's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him passionately. "Thank you," she murmured against his lips.

"You are welcome, wife." He murmured back as he claimed her lips again.

He pressed her hips down against his groin with a moan. Hari groaned and wiggled against the thick erection.

She gave him a sultry look. "I should say thank you appropriately."

Tom shivered. "How do you plan to do that?"

Hari slid off his lap to kneel between his legs. She reached up and rubbed the cloth covered erection. "Girls talkI hear that men like it when we" she paused, flushing and licked her lips nervously.

Tom groaned. He slid his fingers through her hair. "You've never"

Hari shook her head.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Tom murmured as her nimble fingers unfastened his trousers and released his straining cock.

Hari bit her lip. "You'd enjoy it, though?"

"Yessss," he hissed. Possessiveness surged through him at the thought that thisthis was something she'd never had to do before, that he was the only one who would ever feel her mouth on his cock just as he was the only one to ever bring her pleasure.

Hari's eyes widened at the sibilance, the first evidence of his snake-like nature. Her eyes darkened. "Tell me if I do something wrong," she murmured then bent and licked him.

Tom hissed and arched forward as wet heat stroked up his length. He watched with eyes burning with lust as his innocent wife lathed his cock her pink tongue swirling around the head and tentatively lapping the beads of pre-cum. Her nose scrunched at the taste. He grinned at the ingenuous gesture.