Chapter 28:Physicals

Hari woke to the gentle touches of her husband. She moaned and pressed into his touch earning an amused chuckle.

"I am more than willing wife, but Emily is waiting to check you over."

Hari slit open one eye and glared at him. He was sitting on the bed naked. His very interested cock arching over his stomach thick and hard. "I'm tempted not to care."

Tom leaned down and kissed her affectionately. "You'll be embarrassed and you know it." He handed her the morning sickness potion.

Hari tipped it back and sighed when her already queasy stomach settled. She shifted up onto her elbow and bent to mouth the head of his cock.

Tom sucked in a breath at the unexpected wet suction. "Hari."

"Hmmm?"

He shuddered at the vibration on his sensitive flesh. He carded his fingers in her hair and watched her sucking him off. He shifted, lifting slightly to fuck gently into her mouth.

She moaned and bobbed down further taking more of his shaft into her hot cavern.

"HariI will cum if you don't stop."

He could feel her smug satisfaction as she put a dainty hand on his chest and pressed. He gave in and fell back on the bed. Hari shifted to a better angle so she could fondle his balls. Just as his balls began to tighten and draw up she lifted off his cock.

"Wife," he growled on the verge of cumming.

"What, lord husband," she asked coyly as she straddled him and sank down on his straining cock.

He moaned and jerked upward burying himself in her. He rested his hands on her slender hips as she rocked on him moaning and sighing as she pleasured herself on him. She arched backward and moving in sharp fast motions. Little panting cries came from her. He slid one thumb over her moist clit stroking it lightly until she came. Her muscles clenching impossibly tight on him. He thrust upward with a shout spilling his seed into her.

She collapsed on his chest panting with exertion and exuding sexual satisfaction. He let her lay there for several minutes enjoying having her sprawled across him then he smacked her bum lightly. "Shower, Emily is waiting and she, Retha and Matilda are starting the physicals today."

"They're all here!"

Tom grinned as her face flamed.

"You!" She thumped his chest with her delicate fist and scrambled off him hurrying for the shower.

He frowned when he found the bathroom door warded against him.

815

Hari was flushed when she entered the infirmary on Tom's arm.

Retha took one look at them and shook her head in amusement. "Emily, Hari is here!"

Emily came out of the office looking tired. She had gotten absorbed in scheduling exams and had been up very late. She was glad that Retha and Matilda were here to help today. She pointed toward a bed.

Hari hopped on the bed keeping her gaze on the floor.

Emily gave her a concerned look and cast the diagnostic. An eyebrow winged upward. She looked at the Dark Lord.

He shrugged one shoulder. "I told her."

Emily glanced back at the red faced witch. She gave a surprised laugh at the muttered, "Worth it."

"I am sure it was, Lady Slytherin."

Tom felt heat creep over his cheeks as all the women agreed softly. "The baby," he huffed with a scowl. Women did not remark about the favorable masculinity of the Dark Lord especially in his presence.