Chapter-4,Pride and Shopping

A/N: OKAY – there is a lot of sex in this story. It is a MATURE story. DO NOT READ if you are underage. I marked the scene in the last chapter but I am not going to continue that cause there will a lot of scenes

TMR/HP

She woke up when the early morning light filtered across the bed. Her body felt prickly all over. She rubbed her legs together trying to appease the strange, needy feeling. She whined quietly as her intimate muscles clenched against the tingly feeling.

"That's the feeling I was talking about yesterday," Riddle rumbled against the nape of her neck as his hand ghosted down her belly to cup her, pressing against her gently yet firmly.

Hari arched into his hand with a soft moan. Horrible memories tried to surface and her stomach clenched in fear and revulsion before Tom's aura slid over her dark, reassuring, alluring. Warm lips brushed over the sensitive nape of her neck sending spikes of pleasure coursing through her.

He stroked her making her shudder and whine. Merlin, this was nothing like what she had endured at her relative's house. Her breath caught as an orgasm made her jerk and shudder against his hand. Suddenly, she was on her back and he was kissing her heatedly. Her hand found itself buried in his thick locks.

His hand slid up and under the waistband of her pajama bottoms. Fingers delved into her moist folds. She gasped into his mouth as nerve endings lit on fire at his touch. He stroked until she came panting and moaning his name.

He pushed the bottoms down out of his way shoving them off one of her legs with his foot while maneuvering his erection out of his own pants. He surged over her and into her in one continuous move.

Hari arched as he filled her. Her body screamingyes, yes, yes

He broke the kiss, gazing down into her sleepy green eyes as he thrust deep into her body. Her eyes were blown open with desire, glazing with increasing pleasure. Propping his weight on one elbow, he reached between them and found her swollen nub. He rubbed his thumb over it watching her react to the stimulation. In minutes, she was climaxing beautifully her tight channel squeezing and releasing until he came as well.

He rolled them over so she was sprawled across his chest. She moaned in pure satisfaction. Maybe being married to Tom Riddle wasn't going to be such a bad thing.

He chuckled underneath her.

She flushed. "I said that out loud?"

"Yes." He slipped a hand under her top and rubbed her back. "Does it help if I agreed about being married to Hari Potter?"

Hari grinned. "Not one of my friends would believe it."

Tom chuffed. "I have to face a room full of Death Eaters and announce I'm married to Hari Bloody Potter."

Hari rose up on her elbows and grinned down at him. "Ohhh, have them come bare faced. The expressions will be priceless. Malfoy may have an aneurism."

"Brat." Tom tangled his fingers in her hair and tugged her down for a pleasure-drugging kiss.

Hari moaned into his mouth. She shifted slightly and felt him grow and lengthen against her. His hand slid down to her hip and guided her onto him. He groaned as she surrounded him.

Hari trembled as he filled her. She willed her mind to stay in the present, in the pleasure filled moment of a man that was being gentle and considerate. She fought against the dark memories crowding the edges wanting to ruin this moment.

"Wife," he murmured drawing her attention from troubling memories to him. He tucked her hair back and carefully thrust into her loving the way her eyes lost focus as she responded to him. Her eyes drifted down to his mouth then she was kissing him of her own volition. The first kiss initiated by her.