Chapter 33: New Rules and Classes

Hari whimpered and begged as Tom teased her with his tongue. The hot member slid over her clit in slow sensual circles before plunging into her slit. "Tom," she moaned.

He chuckled and continued to tease her. Her breaths came in quick pants now. He focused his magic and grinned when smooth rope wrapped around her calves and drew her legs up toward her chest before wrapping around the bedposts.

"Tom?"

"Yes, wife?" He murmured pressing kisses along her inner thighs. Every so often he'd lightly nip the tender flesh making her twitch and moan.

"Fuck," she moaned as sensations shot out from her sensitive flesh.

"Not yet," he murmured in a voice that promised pleasure.

She felt the familiar wash of his magic and twitched at the unfamiliar tingling in her arse. Before she could process what was happening Tom slid his tongue over her pucker then pressed the tip in. She jerked as she shrieked in startled pleasure.

Tom grasped her arse cheeks and spread her open licking and fucking into her puckered hole.

"TomTo." She gasped and thrashed. "Merlin, you perv!" She shouted as pleasure shot through her.

Tom was glad of their link that informed him just how much his wife was enjoying his ministrations. He slid the image of him sliding into her tight arse into her mind and was slightly surprised when thick desire swarmed across the link. "I do believe you may be as pervy as I, wife."

"Maybe," she agreed breathlessly. She groaned when his lube slicked finger slid into her.

"Beautiful," he hissed as she wriggled and pushed onto his finger as he worked another into her. "You realize you won't be able to sit comfortably today."

"Don't care." She snapped then whined and flinched as a third finger stretched her.

Tom stilled at the pained flinch. "Hari?"

"Don't stop."

"I hurt you."

She snorted. "That wasn't pain. Fuck me, husband."

He hesitated then started stretching her some more when desire and frustration surged through the link. Finally, when she was stretched and begging for him to quit teasing her he rose up on his knees and aligned his well lubricated cock up and pressed in.

Hari inhaled sharply at the feeling of being so completely filled by him. Never had she thought she'd crave the feeling of being possessed, dominated but Merlin she loved it when Tom was fierce and dominating during sex. Here she didn't have to be brave or strong or powerful. Here she was just Hari being loved by Tom who she could trust to take care of her.

Tom groaned and stilled surrounded by her tight heat. He hadn't been certain she would allow this; not many females enjoyed it. He leaned forward after a moment kissing her roughly. Delicate fingers carded into his hair, gripping and tugging sharply. He shifted and thrust into her eliciting a breathy moan from her.

"Yessssss" Independent as she was outside the bedroom she loved being possessed by Tom inside it. She wallowed in his claiming. His. Completely. Totally. She felt his love wash over her as their pleasure combined and knew she never wanted to be without him again.

Over and over he drove into her. Their bodies slicked with sweat as they fought their way to the pinnacle of pleasure. He straightened and grasped her thighs, surging forward grinding his hips into her buttocks.

She was glowing. Her magic reaching out and engulfing him. Pleasure and love soaking into him as his magic responded twining, merging with hers in as intimate an embrace as their bodies.