Always Supportive: WenHun (2)

"Wendy, I received a supporting role for an upcoming SBS drama," Sehun says. 

"Are you going to accept the offer?" Wendy asks.

"Should I? I don't know if I'm capable," Sehun answers.

"You are fully capable of taking on a role from a huge broadcast network!"

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

"Okay, I'll take the role!"

"Congratulations, Sehun! I'm so proud of you." She wraps her arms around his shoulders.

 "Thank you so much, Wendy. I'm still a little nervous, though." 

She releases herself from the hug and looks at him seriously. "Sehun, you are incredibly talented. I know you can deliver your lines perfectly and make the best facial expressions."

Caressing her face, he responds, "Do you think you can come with me to the set? I think I would be more comfortable with you around."

Her eyes light up. "I would love to watch you act! By the way, what is the title of drama?" 

"It's called Now, We Are Breaking Up."

Intrigued, Wendy tells him, "That's a straightforward title. What's the plot?"

"It's about the love story of Ha Young Eun, played by Song Hye Kyo, and Yoon Jae Kook, played by Jang Ki Yong. Ha Young Eun works at a top fashion company named The One and leads her design team. As a cold-hearted woman, she believes in realism and is more concerned with stability. She meets Yoon Jae Kook, a freelance fashion photographer who has the looks, brains, and money."

"Wow, the drama is centered around the fashion industry. How cool! What's your character like?"

"I play Hwang Chi Hyung, a new member of the design team. His father owns The One, and his older sister Hwang Chi Sook is a director. He is ambitious, honest, and curt." 

"It looks like he'll go through a lot of character development. I can't wait to see you in action!"

In the following week, the production team begins filming his scenes. Accompanying Sehun to the set, Wendy greets the staff members and requests that they take care of him. Sehun walks out of the dressing room with his hair styled and his clothes fitted. Wendy looks him up and down. She lets him know that he looks good by saying, "You look dashing in a suit, Sehun." Before he acts on the set, Wendy exclaims, "Good luck!" When Sehun hears his girlfriend's honey-like voice, all of his worries dissipate. Suddenly, he is overflowing with confidence. 

On the screen, his acting is superb. The director whispers to Wendy, "He's a natural," which brings a smile to her face. Agreeing, Wendy says, "He was born to act." 

In the next scenes, he interacts with a female member of his team. Wendy asks the director, "Who is she?" The director tells her, "That's Jung So Young, played by Ha Young." Wendy thinks the actress is pretty. "It looks like Hwang Chi Hyung is interested in her." The director responds, "They look good together, right?" Hearing that from the director makes her heart twinge, but she nods and chirps, "They're so cute!"

In between scenes, Sehun gets breaks. Wendy ensures that she cheers him on. "Fighting! You're doing great!" she yells out to him. Her encouraging words fuel him to do his best. 

When Sehun is done filming for the day, he walks to Wendy. "What do you think of my performance?" 

"You were excellent!" she praises, but her face falls after.  

"Why does your face not match your words? Is something wrong?"

"It's been a long day, Sehun. You should get some rest."

"Tell me what happened, Wendy." 

"It's nothing," she asserts. 

"I won't leave until you let me know what's up."

Taking a deep breath, she notifies, "I may or may not have been jealous when I noticed how much chemistry you have with your co-star." 

Sehun chuckles.

"It's not funny!" she argues. "You didn't tell me that you have a love interest."

"I don't even know if we're going to be a couple!" he counters. 

She covers her face with her hands. "I'm sorry, Sehun. I shouldn't be jealous. You landed a role in a huge network drama, and here I am getting upset because your character seems to like someone."

Sehun brings her closer to him. "You're so cute, Wendy. Just remember that I'm acting. In real life, I only have eyes for you, the prettiest girl in the world." Wendy listens to his heartbeat. "I know. I was being silly earlier. That was not very supportive of me." 

Sehun pulls away in disbelief. "What do you mean? You are always supportive; you have been the most supportive person in my life. I wouldn't have been able to get through today without you. Matter of fact, I wouldn't have accepted the role because I was scared. You helped me get over my nerves."

"Really?" 

"Really," he confirms. To reinforce the confirmation, he grabs her face and gives her a peck.