Positive Influence: WenHoon (4)

Epilogue; A couple of months later, Ilhoon has made tremendous progress. He no longer is involved in fights, detention, and conferences. He adopted good studying habits to maintain grades and just good habits in general. And it's all thanks to Hyuna for asking Wendy to teach him her kind mannerisms. 

Ilhoon and Wendy's relationship has been stronger than ever. He never asked her out, but it wasn't necessary anyways. They both got the memo that they wanted to be together.  Now, they even do their homework together at his house often. 

Wendy was helping him study until he held her hand and caressed her fingers. 

"Thank you, Wendy, for everything. I don't know what I would've done without you. For as long as I can remember, Hyuna has always been disgruntled by me. I know I wasn't a good person back then, but I never wanted to change. I am so elated that you came into my life and changed me for the good. You're the absolute best in all aspects." 

She hugged him. 

"So am I. I now have someone who I adore deeply. I genuinely think you're the greatest thing that has happened to me." 

"Can I finally kiss you then?" He beamed. 

"Say the magic word."

"Please."

Wendy placed her hands on his face and brushed her lips against his. 

Keep reading, commenting, and voting!