Loving You for the Second Time: WenV (4)

Epilogue; In disbelief for the past year, Wendy called Taehyung every day. He never answered each time. 

My soulmate gave his heart to me, and now he's gone. 

She visited the tea place whenever she could, hoping to find Taehyung. With no luck, she turned to the exit but bumped into someone. Her eyes met with a guy who looked exactly like him. 

"Taehyung!" she cried. 

The stranger replied, "I think you're mistaking me for someone else. My name is V."

Mortified, Wendy apologized. "I'm sorry. You look like my boyfriend who passed away."

V took a closer look at Wendy. "How did he pass away?" 

Wendy composed herself to answer but was interrupted by V. "I didn't mean to ask you something so personal. I guess I forgot how we just met. Oddly enough, it feels as though I've known you for a while."

She smiled. "My boyfriend said the same thing to me on our first date. Anyway, he passed away from donating his heart to me."

V responded, "Wait a minute. You look familiar, and my heart has been feeling weird lately."

Gravely, Wendy said, "Maybe you donated your heart to someone in your past life." 

"Are you saying that I was born again?"

"Well, that would explain why you look like my boyfriend. You also think I look familiar and that we're close, right? And your heart feels strange, correct?"

"I think you're onto something. What's your name?"

"Wendy. Does that ring a bell?"

Suddenly, memories from V's previous life appeared in his head. "I was Taehyung in my past life," he confirmed. "I bumped into you and made your purse fall. You started crying, so I invited you to drink tea with me. Then, you called your mom. I heard that you needed a heart donor to live, and I called the heart association to have my heart given to you." 

Tears fell from her eyes. 

He looked at her intensely and wiped her tears. On the verge of crying himself, he stated, "Now I'm making you cry again."

She held his hand firmly. "These are tears of joy. Thank you for reincarnating. You gave me a second life so that I could be here, loving you for the second time."