Cold: WenGa (4)

Epilogue;

Prom is around the corner. Everyone discusses their plans: their dates, the dress, the tuxedo, the limo, the whole shebang.

Everyone will be glamorous, including Seungwan. She has her ravishing red dress ready, but no limo or date, because Yoongi did not ask her. It's just going to be her and her four best friends: Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri.

On the night of prom, the group is dancing the night away. Yoongi enters the room, and time stops. Everyone looks. But Seungwan's gaze is not only admirable, it's a look of love. Seeing Yoongi in a suit made her heart flutter.

He strides toward Seungwan confidently, and asks, "May I have this dance?" She nods eagerly, but then hides the excitement with a stern look and answers, "Fine." Examining her friends, they all motion her to leave, giving her permission to dance with him.

The music is still lively, so they don't slow dance. They bust out a few moves, but reluctance is present in both of them. They're supposed to be cold to each other, for no apparent reason.

Suddenly, the music changes into a slow song, so they slow dance. It's a little awkward; they've never been that close to each other. Their hearts are beating rapidly despite the slow tempo.

Abruptly, Yoongi confesses: "I like you, Seungwan."

Her eyes bulge out of their sockets. "What?"

"I like you a lot, Seungwan." Building more courage, he gazes at her ardently, and repeats, "Seungwan, I like you."

She is still in shock. "So Jin wasn't lying? It wasn't a dare?"

Yoongi is puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"He played me a tape of you confessing, but I didn't believe it."

He chuckles. "Classic Jin." He clarifies: "It wasn't a dare. I was being honest."

She giggles, and he laughs even harder. They continue to dance and Yoongi slides a corsage on her hand and smiles.

"Don't be cold to me anymore, okay, Seungwan?"

"You can't be cold to me either. Deal?"

"Deal."

He seals it with a kiss.