4. Emotions.

"Are you fucking serious? How could you go 'out with someone' when you knew I needed you to drive me to the shoot?" I yelled on the phone while shoving my feet in the shoes

"Are you fucking serious? How could you go 'out with someone' when you knew I needed you to drive me to the shoot?" I yelled on the phone while shoving my feet in the shoes. These people really be working my blood pressure up since a certain someone's return.

"Umm.. I was coming out of Mehrotra's— as someone very rudely ditched me—Ahaana Ma'am was kind enough to let me spend the night in their guest room. When I was leaving, Ahaana Ma'am asked me to drive her to this little donut shop before taking her to 'Mehr'." He ranted. I clenched my jaw; Ahaana Ma'am needs to stop ordering my employee like he's her property.

"You work for me, Hood. Put the reminder in your phone if you keep forgetting. Your Ma'am couldn't learn to drive in these years? Fucking make it quick!" I hung up before he could reply. She needs to stop getting on every last nerve of mine. I'll strangle her to death!

I walk out of the penthouse—furious at the brat—and reach Advik's office. "How can your sister steal my driver? Ask her to stay in her fucking limits." I growl shoving the door open without knocking. Advik groaned out loudly—his eyes narrow at me when Falak pushes him off her, blushing.

"Sahil. Knock!" Falak chided, these girls really need to stop screeching around me. It gives me headache.

"Falak, I don't care. No!" I replied back in the same tone. She pouts at her fiancé but when he just pats her heads and settles down on his chair, she walks to the couch. A smile slowly adorns my face as I watch my bestfriend's fiancée unpacking breakfast. She's not that bad. But I still hate her for taking my bestfriend!

"I got you breaky breaky." She sits down on the couch, serving my plate. I join her on the couch. She hands me a spoon.

"What did she do now?" Advik asks as I start eating. This is my first meal in what? Twenty-four hours?

"Other than ordering Hood around like he works for her? Ran away for five years." I retort back giving him a fake smile and going back to focusing on food. I have punished myself enough, I'm not giving up yet another meal for the British returned princess.

"Ohh.. Ahaa se yaad aaya.." Falak says turning our attention to her, "Sorry to interrupt Sahil." She looks at me with a sorry face and when I wave my hand in ignorance, she turns to her fiancé.

"Please let the society guards know that Ahaana is back. And who she is to us. Last night she returned from her run around 2am and the guard wouldn't let her enter the building." I tried to focus on my food, trying to ignore the fact that my heart thudded wildly in my chest. She was out till 2am? Alone? Wtf? And how helpless she must have felt when they wouldn't let her in?

Stop, Sahil. Just stop!

"Get in touch with the society secretary and ask him to sort this out. Everyone should know of who she is and how she's has a habit of being out late for her runs." I said walking towards the washroom. I could legit feel that asshole's lips turning into smirk behind my back.