43. Messing up.

"Also, did you contact Agarwal for the raw material? If we get late in the order, he'll start being pain in our arses at the time of delivery, again

"Also, did you contact Agarwal for the raw material? If we get late in the order, he'll start being pain in our arses at the time of delivery, again. I look at my sister and wife at Advik's words. The best friend's look at each other and then back at us. "We did." Huh? What was that look? I keep eyes on my wife, my forehead creases in confusion at her not meeting my eyes.

"Okay then. Make sure to stay in touch with him, he needs constant reminders to complete the order on time." My best friend then turns to me. "We gotta do something about him, he's taking us too lightly. Last time we barely made the collection on time, all because of him."

"We'll discuss this with him when he comes to get the payment. Or we can do the same when it's time for payment, make him hang in there till the end." My best friend and I share a laugh. Joey and team takes this as their cue to leaving. But what surprises me is Suhana & Ahaana practically making a run for the door.

"Ye dono ne kuch kia!" Advik states moving his chair around and watching them flee towards the elevator. "Wo bhi kuch bada." I add.

"Call Falak, she knows for sure." I nod at his phone. "You really think she will tell us shit? Does Ahaana tell you things about Falak and Suhana? Nahi na? Falak's lips are stitched, when it comes to these two. I'm jealous with how loyal she is to Ahaana and Suhana." My best friend huffs out in exhaustion and pettiness. I leave him to his pain.

I have ways to make my wife turn parrot in my hand. Whatever they did or are planning on doing will be out tonight when I have my wife in bed with me. I smirk to myself looking at Advik. Falak might not tell him shit, but I got husband privileges, Shea will tell me whatever I want to know and some more things.

Itna overconfidence apni bratty Shea pe? Tch. Tch. Tch.

This subconscious mind of mine needs to shut up, I got belief on my Shea and he's trying to tch tch that belief.

I have been married to my woman for over a month now. Thirty-three days to be exact. And I have had the front row seat at watching my wife not only be a wife but also the mother to Coco and Oreo, the woman of the house.

It's all those little things that take my breath away. Watching her make grocery list. Take staff meeting, know what's happening in the house and kitchen, keeping a track of all the expenses and not leave everything on the staff. From bathing Coco and Oreo at home or at bathing centres and take them to Veterinarian--I haven't ever done any of this, either Hood or Falak or Zia handled all these. Being strict about their treats and pup cups-- the pets are pissed over that one.

Making sure we are having dinners with our families and then one with our friends every week, here at our home where she manages everything. She doesn't leave the meals to the staff, before we head to our bedroom every night, she jots down what she needs for all our meals the next day-- which are highly beneficial for migraine. When Hood's driving us to work, she sits in the passenger seat --beside the fucker while I sit in the back seat because I'm princess-- and hand feeds me soaked nuts. She hand feeds me meals when we are alone at our home. She babies me so much I think I'm the spoiled one now!