34. Goodbyes & Honeymoon.

"Shea

"Shea." I rub the back of my hand on her cheekbones, she mhms getting cozier in my arms. "Shea, it's 5AM baby. We gotta move, Ellie and Killian leaves at 7." I mumble over her skin. She nods her head and goes back to sleeping.

Someone explain to me how could a human girl who's half asleep with her mouth kinda open be so fucking cute?

She didn't have anything after that pizza yesterday. She's also sleeping in her reception outfit— all the girls slept and I could only remove the jewellery, dupatta/ shrug and the makeup. Her sindoor is all smeared on her forhead, the pillow and my vest, which makes her look no less than a freaking Goddess. Whenever she moves, her bangles makes a sound that sends pure joy through my body. My woman! She's my fucking woman.

I look at the all the packed stuff that goes with us today. Falak informed me yesterday that they are already done with our honeymoon packing. She and Ahaana finished it when they were moving us into our new home.

I can't believe she didn't listen to me talk about where we were going for honeymoon and when, but she completed the packing. Or maybe she just doesn't remember and will get her short term memory loss back after she completes all her sleep.

"Shea!" I call out gruffily. I know she's tired but we're late. I planned our honeymoon right after the wedding so she can rest well for a day or two before we start roaming around and have fun.

I shake my head at the woman. Here, I wanted to wake her up lovingly and spend some time together before we go back home, but the brat just doesn't seem to care. I pull my hand from under her head and move her head to the pillow from my chest. Sitting up, I entangle our legs and get down the bed. I'll just get ready and pack our clothes from last night. She can shower back home.

I look around for our phones and plug them in the charger. Covering her back with the duvet, I head into the washroom to complete my morning routine and gain some strength before I put on my rude suit and haul her bratty ass out of the bed.

I come out of the shower and shake head at her still sound asleep self. Putting on my clothes, I start collecting our things from the vanity and room and put them all where they belong. Shoving everything in the empty trolley bag, I walk to the bed and yank on the covers. "Shea!" I call out harshly. Nothing. I take the water jug from the bedside table, scoop some water in my palm and drizzle it over her face. Her forehead squints, she tries to move her head back. I put some more drops. Her eyes flutters open, groaning.

"What the fluff yaar Sahil?" She rubs her face in the pillow next to her. Her voice gruff and dry.

"It's 5:45. I have been trying to wake you up since 5. Ellie and Killian leaves in a hour!" I remind her, she stays mum for a second before pulling her face out of the pillow. She's cranky early in the morning so I don't pay heed to her rude and upset expressions.

"You could have been a little more polite." She mutters getting down the bed. I step back, giving her space to stand. "You could have removed the fluffing outfit, now it's all ruined." She looks down at the outfit and then back at me. I don't reply, knowing she's in a mood.