36. Lazy mornings, conversations & Greece.

"Uthegi aaj?" I now understand why married women starts wailing, 'mujhe apne ghar jana hai' the next morning after their marriage

"Uthegi aaj?" I now understand why married women starts wailing, 'mujhe apne ghar jana hai' the next morning after their marriage. But I can't even go back home, he'll bring me back yanking on my pretty pretty hairs. The fluffer—shredded me— apart last night and is now being rude to me. I gotta ring Samyak Paa and let him know about his son's behaviour!

"Tame down the rudeness, grump grump. I'm sore." I retort back, my eyes still closed. "Well you asked to put it all in at once." He replies, I feel a hint of grin in his tone. "Mhmm. Stop disturbing my sleep." I nuzzle back in the side of his chest. He kisses my ear. "Uth na... bore ho rha hoon main." He whispers softly.

"The next morning after you sleep with your woman, men usually spends the time watching her sleep. Peak gentlemen behaviour. Recommended ten on ten." I let out a tired sigh, there's no way I can go back to sleep after using so many words. My head's awake now.

Subah ho gayi, mamu, mamu—oh for the love of God, you just woke up!

"I spent two hours doing that. Now I'm bored. Entertain me." The fluffers back to offending me right after he slept with me. Such bad behaviour! That call with Samyak Papa needs to happen as soon as possible.

"How about you do something for me instead?" I finally flutter my eyes open. Too bright. I close them back. "What?"

"Go to the other room. There's some pouch bags on the vanity. In the red one, there's massage oil. Bring it." I order him. He places a kiss on my nose before shifting my head down on the pillow from his chest. I peek, wanting to oogle first. He sits on the bed's edge and repeats yesterday's moves. Stretching his arms first and then moving his neck side to side. Aah. Foreplay done right.

Raat ka nasha abhi, aankh se gaya nahi— Fluff— actually no, you're right!

He leaves the bed, I close my eyes and turn around laying on my stomach. I feel the thump of his feet when he returns. He comes to the bed on my side. The covers are yanked off and I shriek at the cold air hitting my naked body. "Sahil!" I turn to glare at my husband. He ignores it and comes on me, straddling my thighs with his legs caging mine. He has his shorts on while I lay under him in my birthday suit. Peak husband wife behaviour. Haaye.. the homey smexy vibesss! And this different comfortness I suddenly have with him.

Obviously, I knew I wasn't going to be all shy and timid during our love time. But I felt that I'll see something in his eyes that might lead my overthinking self to believe he didn't like what he saw. But... the way his eyes darkened and he pounced on me the second my body was bare infront of him. It was like a tiny spark falling on kerosene and catching fire. All my self doubts vanished that exact second. Oh, I have this man wrapped around my tiny little finger and not just in a loved way. The feminine power it gives me to know how much I affect him sexually... that feeling is just—*chef's kiss* To have your man on his knees for you—figuratively and literally—aah, the ecstasy.