Blended by Love.

Hello people!

First of all Happy New Year guys! I hope this is kinder, better and more successful for all of you.

New year asks for new beginnings, right? So I just updated the new book 'Blended by Love' that's gonna feature our beloved Advik Mehrotra and Falak Khanna! Check out the book description and initial note and add the book in your library.
Me and all your favourite characters are eagerly waiting for you all to complete the target so that we can commence this new journey!

Advik: Hurry the fuck up guys. My wedding already got delayed because of these fluffers. *Glaring at Sahil and Ahaana who are snuggling without giving two hoots about him*
Now you reader people don't become dushman of my Prem Kahani! *Whines and throws a baby tantrum*

Also, I have an Instagram page where I am currently posting daily reels about Sahil and Ahaana. It goes by @_graceglitters_ and you can also find the link in my wattpad bio. You will also get the teasers/updates about BBL there apart from all the fun QnAs, polls and other interactions.

And also follow me on wattpad so you can get all the updates in the conversation box.

Hoping to see all of you be a part of Advik and Falak's journey.

Thankyou.

—A.