9. Coco and Oreo.

I keep my eyes on her

I keep my eyes on her. If only looks could kill, this woman would be 6 feet down the fucking earth. As if stealing Hood wasn't enough, she made my innocent sister skip work today. The head designer skipping work ten days before her collection launch. Work ethics? Responsibilities? Excuse me?

Suhana never behaves so reckless, it's all happening because of certain someone's sudden return.

"Stop with the look, I can feel the hotness idhar tak." Hood teased from my left, Advik lets out a small laugh.

"You'll also feel this fork going down your throat... so shut up, eat and see yourself out." I replied never taking my eyes of her, she smirked for the 4th time and rolled her eyes. Yeah... try again, maybe you'll find brain there somewhere in the back.

"You do know this is going to be regular occurrence now, right? Falak was just telling me last night how much they have missed each other and they will not stay away from her for a second now." Advik said looking at his sister with a smile on his face. Haan... behave like a lovesick brother for her, that's what she wants.

I need new bestfriend, sister and driver/bodyguard/crime partner. Anyone interested, please fill out the forms online.

"Mom. Ask where Suhana was today. She certainly wasn't with me at the office." I looked at my mother, my face dripping down with the innocent look.

"Ask where Mom was." The she-devil said, I looked between both my mother and her, until it all connected.

How dare she!? She's trying to steal my mother now? The bit— mom stealer!

The rest of the dinner continued with the girls talking to their fathers about what they got and how much they enjoyed spending the day together.

Yeah. I get a car and I had to hear my father's taunts for two months straight, they shopped a fucking mall and nobody questions them? And they shopped for clothes when we work in the same industry.

Biased people!

"Maa, I'm going to go check on Coco and Oreo." I muttered standing up from my chair.

"Who's Coco and Oreo?" Ahaana asked Falak.

"His dogs."

"Ain't his dog Hood?" She gave a sickening sweet smile, her eyes twinkling, Hood looked up at me with a pout.

"Yeah. Keep that pathetic face on, it's working in your favor." I rolled my eyes at him, pushing my chair back under the table and picking up my plate.

"But who keeps their dogs name Coco and Oreo?" She wrinkled her nose. I put my plate in the sink and then walked back to the dining table, after washing my hands.

"Who wasn't allowed to keep their names Shea and Ahaana." It was my turn to pout. Her eyes narrowed, I smirked.

"Chittar khayega kanjar!" She stood up from her chair and threw the napkin at me, I dodged it. I made a disgusting face at her accent lashed Punjabi.