46. Time healed.

My finger moves from his head to his nose and down to his chin and throat

My finger moves from his head to his nose and down to his chin and throat. The duvet covers his stomach, his chest bare. I bite on my lower lip, the warmness creeps up my face at the marks I left on him. Glancing at his eyes to make sure he's still asleep, I take my finger to his tiny cookies and tease it with the fingernail. His body jerks, I pull my hand back when his hand moves to scratch the cookie. I bite back my laughter. Now going for the other cookie. I repeat the same gesture.

"Sheuuuu! Stop it yaar baby." I chuckle at his groggy whiny voice and creased face. "Wakey wakey, Bub." I mumble moving my face close to his neck and feathering kisses on his skin. "How desperate you're to send me away!" He says, pulling my body over his. I roll eyes.

My husband has to go to Kolkata for a meeting with a designer we have been wanting to collaborate with. I can't accompany him as I have two clients to wrap up before we leave for his birthday trip on 11th February, four days later. He'll head straight to Chennai from Kolkata while I board my flight from Mumbai to Chennai. I loved how relaxing our parents trip to Tamilnadu was and decided to spend his birthday there.

Since Suhana and Yug's wedding was postponed because of Myra's exams, we all focused on our work. Myra said that she'll manage something and not to postpone the wedding but both Yug and Suhana decided that there's no way they are getting married without Myra. We are now planning Advik and Falak's wedding which is on 11th June. My brother's being his usual arsehole self by shoving this in Yug's face every chance he gets.

"How's your backache now?" His voice brings me out of my head, I lift my hand to remove the hairs from his eyelid. "If you just had sex with me last night, I'd be feeling better." He rolls eyes at my sentence, reaching to turn on the electric hot water bag. I move my lower body in circles over his lower body, he tsks holding my waist, seizing my movements.

"Aisi havas ki pujaran ho gai hai na tu." I slap his face lightly at his teasing words. He chuckles kissing my nose. "You don't have sex with me during periods cause you scared of blood. Tch. Tch. Tch. Didn't take you for such a scared cat." I try to taunt him. Of course it does nothing and the fluffer husband of mine ignores me and takes out the hot water from the charger and puts it on my back after making sure I have my tshirt on.

"I'll go start getting ready. You stay in bed, if you follow me to the shower na Shea, I swear I'll kick your arse out of the room." He asserts making sure his warning reaches me loud and clear.

I let him roll me on the bed and cover me properly before he sit on the beds edge. While he does his in bed morning routine, I make myself comfortable letting the hot water bag work its magic. My periods are so painful it makes me want to die. The pain is the only reason why I'm not following him in the washroom like the creep I am when it comes to him.

I smile when I hear the washroom door locking. He's making sure I don't step out of the bed. My eyes moves to the packed bag in the corner of the room. In three months of our marriage, it's the first time we'll be away from eachother for more than few hours. My lips curls up in a pout. Just three days. Three days and then I'll be in his arms again. But... three days?