45. Green eyed monster.

Yug Oberoi's arse needs to be kicked to Mars

Yug Oberoi's arse needs to be kicked to Mars. I can't believe I vibe with that man more than anyone and he's the one to get me in this mess. His hatred for my husband outweighed our friendship. I shall see the fluffer when I'm hiding his shoes at the time of his wedding.

Badla, badla, badla— Staph!

Yug and Suhana sorted out—Yug paid for Cartier's love bracelet— their little tiff. But as they say, all's well that ends well. At least other than his wallet, nothing else was hurt, right? Yug's focusing on counting his wins. As he should, just like Suhana taught him.

Coming back to the mess Mister. Oberoi put me in. When I reached out to him to help me mess with my husband, he came up with this fantastic idea to make him jealous. I told him Sahil's not going to be as he's sorted since we're married and all. But he was so certain that he betted 10k with me. If Sahil Sahdev gets jealous, I'm not only going to screw up my relationship with my husband but also lose 10k.

Yug said Sahil's not going to be jealous of him, he just feigns to be, just for fun since bantering is their whole relationship personality. Motherfathers!

So, Yug found me the perfect guy to flirt with— Samay Joshi, Financial analyst at Mehr, who's good friends with both my husband and brother. Like I said, screwed up. Apparently, Yug doesn't like this Samay guy since he once upon a time tried to pursue Suh when she didn't have a ring on her finger— Yug put a ring on her finger the next day. But looks like he's still holding grudges. He's killing two birds with one stone.

Double motherfathers? Samay doesn't know I'm married to his boss —only closed ones know about our marriage and none other than the families and friends know about our arrangement— and he's flirting back— fluffers totally ignoring the ring, big red flag right there. He asked me out on coffee date and I'm currently on that coffee date with him, opposite to Mehr, because I don't know how to say no and I'm also pissed at my husband for making me go through that walk of shame and being mean to me with this whole Bakshi-Agarwal mishap.

"So, you did your bachelor's and master's from UK and now working here at Mehr, why? I mean, you could have bagged much better opportunities there." His question brings me out of my mind. I look down at the coffee— I don't fluffing like coffee. I'm a tea and milkshake person— take a small sip before meeting his eyes.

I gulp down the bitter, extra sweet drink—I need a class on 'how and what to order'— before speaking, "My family's based here. No better opportunity was worth living without my family. Also, I have worked enough, hustled enough the last five years and I just want to smooth ride my way through this life now." He smiles at my response whispering, 'nice'.

"Do you have any pets? I'm sorry for asking but I'm such an animal lover and it's always the first thing I question everyone." He laughs after his explanation, I let out a small chuckle

"I do actually. I have two huskies, Coco and Oreo." His face splits into a smile before it suddenly vanishes. He knows Sahil has two pets, don't he?

"I don't remember who exactly but someone also has two huskies and they are named Coco and Oreo as well." He mumbles, his forehead creased in confusion as he tries to remember.