24. Orange juice?

"Take my phone

"Take my phone." I tell her when we are entering into our society gates. She looks at me in confusion, I point to my smartphone. Untangling her fingers from mine, she picks it up. She turns the screen to my face and the phone unlocks. "Unblock yourself." I tell her, she rolls her eyes but does as told.

"Ahaana Mehrotra? Really Sahil?" She scoffs looking at the name. I chuckle shrugging. "I was pissed!" I reply. She ignores me and unblocks herself, also edits her name. I smile when she adds the red heart after Shea. She opens WhatsApp and searches for her name. I park the car at my spot.

"I love you, Shea." She msgs herself, I laugh out loud and snatch the phone before she could do anything else. Her phone tings in her lap. I look at the name and narrow my eyes. "Lucifer Sahdev? Really Ahaana?"

"I was pissed!" I don't bother replying. "Call Zia and ask where they all are?" The words are not even out of my mouth completely, and I see Yug's car coming beside ours. The moment Shea notices his car, her eyes shine like he's the light of her life and not me.

"YUUUUG!" She screams--no-- screeches in the whiniest tone possible and jumps out of the car. Yug does the same. Both the jokers hug and I look at Zia from my window, and together we roll eyes. I pick up all her stuff, my jacket and phone before getting down the car while two of them continues with their 'bharat milap'. Suhana takes the shopping bag and her phone from me. I lock the car.

"Chal nikal tu. Ho gya tera." I pull Yug back with his shirt, their hug breaks. "Sheaaaa!" Yug whines trying to go back to her. I jerk him back.

"Dushman ho Sahil aap. Humare pyaar ke dushman." Shea says in a dramatic way. "Pyaar? Kiska pyaar? Kya pyaar?" I pin her with a glare. She doesn't reply and goes to pull Yug's shirt from the front.

"Yug, babe. It's late. Mumma wait kar rahi hongi." Zia steps in between Yug and Shea, I smirk at the spoiled princess. "You're a murderer, Sahil. A fluffing murderer." Shea swats my chest; I hold her hand there and pull her closer to my side. "What did I even do, ba-- Ahaana?" She squirms in my hold.

"You are trying to murder the joy of our lives." She pouts looking at Yug and the fucker pouts back. I look up, mentally judging God for creating such human beings and throwing them all in my life. What did I even do to you, Waheguru? Murdered the joy of your life as well?

"He's a Zero!" Yug points a finger at me, Ahaana bobs her head in agreement. "Double Zero." She even makes two Zeros with her hands. At this point rolling eyes is not enough, I need some weed.

"And me Shea?" Yug sweetly asks, his puppy eyes on display. That's the second time he has called her Shea today. We need a boy's night out the soonest possible!

"Ten, Yug. A complete ten." Ahaana replies in the sweetest voice I have ever heard from her mouth. Mujhse toh itna sweetly nahi baat karti ye?

"On the scale of a billion? Definitely." You would think that was me, right? But it wasn't. It was my sister. The apple of my eye. The silence is loud following after Zia's line. Yug's puppy eyes suddenly change to an emotion I would rather not describe. Or even see for that matter. I pull Ahaana back to my side. Yug turns completely towards Zia.