Official Announcement.

Hey there guys...

I am guessing you have read the last chapter. And the adjoined note too. But if I have to go by response, I would say seventy-percent of you are still unaware what's the hullaballoo is all about!
So Blended by Fate our beloved Sahil and Ahaana's story has officially come to an end. *Sobs in Deutsch*

A story that started with Chapter titled—Coming home, in which Grumpy AF Sahil Sahdev had major grudges from Ahaana Mehrotra, finally ended with a Chapter titled —Home, in which Sahil is looking forward to watching their wedding video with his itsy bitsy British returned brat Biwiji —Mrs. Ahaana Sahil Sahdev.

While I understand it's heart breaking for you all but I have been preparing you all and myself for this since months. Please don't come up with requests to extend the book or post epilogue/bonus chapters because I planned this book to end like this!

I would hate to turn down your heartfelt requests. Trust me it is as heart wrenching, if not more for me because they are my first babies—my favourite couple. It's been a beautiful journey of six-years and they will forever be a part of me. And you might get to see more than enough glimpses of the chaotic duo in the near future! *Wink wink*

That brings us to the SURPRISE part of this note. There is a new book under development right now and here is the cover reveal..

Ready for characters reveal? *Smirks*

It's our beloved tube light Advik Mehrotra and pyaari-est Mother hen ever Falak Khanna's story.
A roller coaster ride of how they fell in love, grew together in love and finally 'Blended by Love' featuring Sahdevs, Mehrotras and Khannas.

Join me in this mesmerizing journey in 2024.

In the meanwhile, what you all have to do is achieve targets. Easy peasy, right?

Since it's effing hard for you all to do this on your own without the sword of 'targets' looming on your heads, I made it easier for you.

1k+ votes & comments on each chapter of Blended by Fate for the new story to travel from my drafts to your screens

1k+ votes & comments on each chapter of Blended by Fate for the new story to travel from my drafts to your screens. And this time I ain't compromising on this target.

You get the new story only when this target is achieved otherwise this story will forever remain in my drafts and all further plans for 'Blended Fam' stand cancelled. I have so many plans apart from this new book but whether they become reality is all in your hands.

You all may feel this target thing is repetitive and forceful but if I'm expected to put hours here, I'd need it to be worthwhile for me as well. The second that I post notes about removing the book or ending the book, I see so many new names in my dms, conversation box, emails promising they will do better this time and blah eff blah. The minute I go back to writing and updating, poof. It's a continuous cycle, one that has tired me the fluff out. This literally makes me want to leave writing for once and all. Trust me I have thought about that numerous times. NUMEROUS.

Let me make myself extremely clear in more easier words, I'm writing a book because I think I can do it and I work on it, alright. But your response is what makes me continue it, try to make myself better with each update. No response that could make me happy means no book for you. Simple enough?

BBL will only be out when I get desired response on BBF. Now, another thing about writing, when you get gap between this creative thing you start to like the easy life, where you have one less of duty. If I get out of that writers' zone it will need immense hard work from my end to go back into that thing where I'm able to feel emotions and describe those emotions.

That's all for this note and this book. I am counting on you all to complete the target soon-est and I'll see you after Feb'24 in BBL with the new couple, same masti and sass filled humour and ever so enchanting romance.

Silent readers! Buck up guys. Its' the 21st century, an age where you don't get anything for free.

Hoping to see you soon❤️
—A