22. Commitments.

"Oh, for the love of God!" I mumble under my breath the moment I see Yug and Falak standing next to their respective partners with cheeky smiles on their face

"Oh, for the love of God!" I mumble under my breath the moment I see Yug and Falak standing next to their respective partners with cheeky smiles on their face. The door to my boyfriend's office closed. Need you, Shaiii!

I press the button to my floor, waiting for the elevator door to close but it doesn't. Yug runs to me and pulls me out of the cubic box, I was planning my escape in.

"Where are you trying to flee, little Shea?" Yug pulled me to his side, his hand coming to rest on my shoulder, making all my escape plans go to ruins.

"Eh.. Joey. Joey asked me to meet him. I'll see—"

"You don't report to him anymore, Ahaana. Drop the act." My brother. Brother. The one I share blood and DNA and everything else, said. He better sleep with both eyes open and his finger hovering over emergency contact.

"Where's my bully? Can't wait to torture him!" Falak chirped. "Leave it Falak. The only one getting tortured will be you if he's around." Yug patted her head lovingly. I rolled eyes at their drama.

"He's not wrong." My brother nodded at his fiancée, who pouted sadly. I let them pull me to Advik's cabin. Yug shoved me down on the chair as all of them settles around me. I glared at Yug.

"You! I went against everyone when you were trying to win this bish! And now you side with them? Seriously!?" I point at my boyfriend's sister. Yug bobs his head in positive.

"Fine! Neither Sahil nor am I in any type of hurry to get married. Keep sulking and getting beaten up by him whenever you try to step into her vicinity." I shrug and make myself comfortable. I am going to be here for a while and that son— sweet boyfriend of mine still didn't give me his number so I can't even ask him for any help.

"Already thinking about marriage and all, haan? Weren't you two killing each other with your eyes just two days back?" Falak smirked.

"More like their tongues were down each other throat." Yug grinned, my brother and Suhana shouted 'Yikes' and 'TMI' at the top of their voices. Serves them right!

I turn my eyes to the open door when all of them shut up and look at me with their intense gazes. What now? Where's he when I need him? 'Mera dil ye pukare... tu aaja..'

Ahaana! Focus! I really need to stop scrolling social media and be productive.

In my defense, I have five years of rest and lazy-ing around to catch up on.

"Dekho..."

"Nahi tum dekho Ahaana! How could you!? How could you do this to me? You told these two. Them? And not me!?" I rolled eyes at Yug over drama.

"If it helps, I told no one. These two just put on their Sherlock shirts and weren't ready to stop until they had all the details." You want money? I'll give you money, just drop me somewhere far, far away from this conversation. Yug is high on his dramebaazi. Falak can't stop with her lovingly emotional mother gaze, which I know will end with me sobbing in her arms. Suhana and Advik are just so damn proud of themselves and can't stop high fiving every second.