Chapter 36

This is going to be the final chapter. I feel like I've dragged this out long enough or so I have been told anyway it's going to be short and sweet. ALSO HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TUBBO HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY-Author CV

Carly's POV

Today has to be perfect why you might ask because it's mine and Toby's 1 year anniversary. I have it all planned out. We would take a train out to Brighton and spend the day at the beach then to our park where he gave me the bee necklace. I excitedly got ready since Toby would be here soon. He was going to pick me up and his dad was going to drive us to the train station. 

I decided on a black dress with a red flannel skirt and quickly put it on before rushing to the bathroom to put on makeup.

I put on makeup because it was too cold to actually do normal beach things so we would just walk around and get some food

I decided to curl my hair a bit since today was a special occasion. I left it down since I didn't want to ruin the curls. 

I smiled satisfied with the way I looked so I happily skipped into the lounge looking for my boots since they weren't in my room

I smiled satisfied with the way I looked so I happily skipped into the lounge looking for my boots since they weren't in my room. "Wil have you seen my black boots?" I asked when I saw him sitting on the sofa. "No why-" He then stopped midsentence. "Why are you getting all dressed up?" He asked looking at me confused. "It's mine and Toby's anniversary, you know the one I was been talking about all week" I said and he laughed. "I know pip squeak I was just teasing"

He gave my head a pat before going over to the side of the sofa and pulling out my boots. "I found them there yesterday" He said before handing them to me. "Thanks Wil" I said before taking the boots and rushing to put them on. 

I was gathering my stuff when I heard my phone ping

I was gathering my stuff when I heard my phone ping . I picked it up and saw it was a text from Toby. ( Toby, Carly )

Tobee <3

Hey love we just pulled up

Okay I'll be out in a second

Okay take your time there's no rush 

Yes there is we need to be at the train station by 2 lol

Then hurry up smart ass 

Shush I'll be right out

Read at 1:05 PM☑️

I quickly shut my phone up before putting my phone in my bag and heading out of my room. "Have fun Carly, try and be back home before midnight alright?" My brother asked and I smiled giving him a hug. "Alright Wil, oh can Toby stay the night?" I asked and he nodded his. I thanked him before rushing out the door. 

Time Skip

Toby and I have been having a blast. We ate some really good food and walked around the beach before we made it to our park. "Look our swing are empty come on" He said excitedly before pulling me towards the swing set. As we sat down he pulled out two little blue boxes one with a purple ribbon and one without a ribbon. "Here you go love, happy anniversary." He said giving me kiss on the cheek before handing me the box with the purple ribbon. I opened it up and gasp.

It was a gold band ring I picked it up and saw it was engraved with His honey. I smiled and looked at him. He then showed me the other box and it was another ring. His was engraved with Her bee. "These are promise rings, I wanted to make sure we are together forever like we said we would." He said before taking the ring meant for me and I stuck my hand hand out. He smiled and blushed before speaking.

"I wanted to promise that I will never hurt you again, will always make you smile, to always make you laugh, to always make you feel special, and to always be by your side forever." He said before putting the ring on my finger. I was crying at this point since his words were really sweet and I could tell he meant it. I gave him a kiss before grabbing the other box with his ring in it and he stuck out his hand. How am I going to top that beautiful speech?  I asked myself.

"I promise I will always support you in whatever new adventure life gives you, I will be your number one fan no matter what, and I promise it will be just the two of us forever." I said then put the ring on his finger. "I love you" He said and I gave him a kiss before replying. "I love you too bee" He smiled and he pulled me into another kiss. It's just him and I for the rest of our lives.

THE END