😘Valentine😘

Hello friends

Hope you all are well

Just Another 'Valentine's' Day

Pramod, a charming young guy, to him, life means nothing without his susheela. Sushela, a gorgeous girl, in love with Pramod, wants him to propose to her.

February 14th, 2022:

Susheela was tired of waiting for Pramod from the past two hours. She had waited for him to propose to her on this day from the last three years, but every time only disappointment embraced her at the end of the day. Every year on this day they would meet and spend time together like any other day and then he would drop her off at her place after bidding a goodbye. She thought maybe, this year he would finally propose to her.

Pramod entered the restaurant and all the girls around began to check him out. Susheela was seriously totally annoyed. She went to him and held him by his arms, smiled at him and glared at the girls who were busy drooling over her love. She pulled him along with her. Pramod was enjoying susheela's possessiveness. They settled down at a table for two.

Susheela noticed him completely. He was not the same chubby pramod who was her childhood friend, but now he was handsome, he was now simply a drop dead gorgeous man, not just a man but a gentleman.
He was always by her side whenever she needed him. He was always there for her. How badly she wanted him to propose to her this instant, how much she wanted to hug him this instant. But, she controlled her desires for the time being and they began to have their favourite dishes.

The day passed by and they were now on their way to her place. But, even this year, he hadn't confessed, somewhere she was completely dejected, she wanted to end this farce right now, right there. He stopped the car with a jerk and she turned towards him questioningly.

Pramod(raising his eyebrow): What? We've reached your place, bye, take care.

Susheela was again disheartened, she, for a moment thought that maybe he considered her to be 'just a friend'. Ouch! The thought of being just friends with him hurt her deep down in her heart, she felt suffocated. She just faked a smile at him and got out of the car, she began walking away, but she didn't realise when she stopped, turned back and ran to his car. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She just went and stood by his car's window and asked him to get down and he did so.

Susheela, gathering her courage, spoke in a barely audible voice.

S: Pramod, please listen to me completely, don't interrupt me in between please.

Pramod: Tell me susheela, what's wrong?

His voice was like an energy and confidence booster to her. After all, she loved him and it wasn't a mistake. Her love for him was not a mere mistake. In fact, she was proud of her love. She was happy that she loved him, her Pramod. She was no longer afraid, she spoke the most promising words looking into his eyes, in a confident tone.

S: Pramod, we have been friends since our childhood days, we've been stealing each others' chocolates and eating them, we've been secretly pranking the people who hurt us, we've been scolded for all our naughtiness by our parents and I have thoroughly enjoyed all these moments spent with you and I'm sure you've enjoyed them as well.
And now, I know I'm being selfish paramod, but I want you all to myself. I want to be the one for you. I need you to complete me. I need you to calm me down whenever I'm mad.

I need you to tolerate all my child-like acts. I need you to tolerate me. I need you to endure me. I need you. I have waited for all these years. Every Valentine's day I waited for you to confess, but now I'm tired of waiting, so pramod, be my valentine?