😌I trust you😌

Hello friends

Kese hoo aap sab

So basically this os is college love story of sumod.....

10 or 12 days ago i received a msg of someone pata nahi kon thi but she ask me write a sumod college love story.....
So here you go.....

And i am extremly sorry mai apka name bhul gai....so mention bhi nahi kar paa rahi hu......

It was final year and exams are about to come so Pramod and his group decided to go for a trip. And they decided to go Shimla. 

In shimla..

They roam around and have lots of fun. It was their last day, they were staying. Agni ,garima and his other friends went somewhere leaving susheela and pramod teasing them to have sometime together and they don't to become kabab me haddi . They were living in small rented cottage.

Susheela insist pramod that she want to go outside . Pramod could not deny his queen so they went out that was on Hill top.
After visiting more place they were coming back to hotel when their taxi broke. It was raining heavily.

Driver: sorry sir, taxi broke.

Pramod: oh no.. now what will we do? We can't see any other taxi also.

Driver: and it's raining also, I don't think anyone will be ready to go.

Susheela:  it's ok pramod, we will walk na..

Pramod: Are u out of mind? It's raining Susheela.

S: so when I said it's sunny day and anyway cottage is at some distance only.

P: it's still one km. Ahead.. no way Susheela. U r sensitive , I won't let u do that.

S:  so what, let's walk na.. it's only a km. Please na pramod......I m sure nothing will happen to me when u r with me. Come out. don't be so boring like old man.

Susheela come out of taxi and pramod also come out side having no choice.

Susheela started walking and pramod also walk with her.

S: see ,such a romantic weather.

P: when this romantic weather make u shiver then don't tell me anything. U r in Shimla sweetheart so need to be careful.

S: nothing will happen.. and I won't shiver.

P: ok, let's see.

They walk together. Pramod was holding Susheela. Rain was heavy and wind was also blowing making it so cool. 
They were talking casually.
Suddenly pramod felt Susheela hugging him closely trying to feel warm.

Paras:( smirked) someone was saying that she won't shiver.

S: haan so? I m not shivering.. I m just feeling little bit cold.

P: whether u accept or not, its my duty to take care of u.

Saying this he wrapped his arm around her, hugging her close.  He gave her close her clothes.Susheela smile at his care.

After sometime , they finally reach cottage, by that time Susheela was shivering. Pramod get concern for her. He took her to room in  which she was sharing with garima but seems like garima was with agni and other friends didn't come yet.

P: Susheela, take ur clothes and get changed fast. 

Susheela was shivering badly: I m feeling so cold pramod......hhhhh!! ( She was feeling  getting faint due to cold)