Happiness happiness and happiness 😄😄

Hello friends

Hope you all are well

So I'm back with another random thought of mine

Plot of this os
This story starts after one year of sumod marriage
Mini had done tamasha on shadi wala day but after one month he realise his mistake .

Friends for any mistake please forgive me because yee phone ka keyboard saste nashe kar raha hai aur kisi bhi spelling ko apni marzi see change kar raha hai😢😢

And now they all are living happily

In night

Pramod help her to lied down while he also lied down besides her taking her in embrace. Sushela also hug him and sleep
.

Pramod still carressed her hair thinking something but smile playing with his lips

Pramod pov

I never know I will face this side of sushela.
I know she was behaving like this because of her moodswing. Sometimes I get irritated but I love to fulfill her every wish.
She made Great pramod chautala as her puppet. But I am ready for her lifetime puppet.

Now mom also living with us . I know she done mistakes but she realised it. Now she loves sushela like her daughter.
I also forgive her beacause she hold my finger when I come to this world till my life partner
hold my hand but when ever about to fall again .......she again hold my finger.

He again kiss sushela forhead and sleep peacefully.

After 9 month

All are sitting in hall.

Mini : k hogya sushela beta tum muje itni uncomfortable q lag rahe hoo.....

S : i don't know mom......since morning I have little pain in my back....

Pramod(panicked): you have pain since morning and you telling now

S : its little pain pramod y are you panicking? ??

Mini : i think this is symptoms of labour pain...... if you feel more pain then immediately tell ok...

S : haa mom.....

P : now come in room and rest if you feel pain then tell us ok...... saying this he help her to get up.......

After 2 hour....

Ahhhhh pramod
sushela in pain. Listening sushela's shout Pramod  come to her.

Pramod : what happen sushela it's paining you????

S(trying to control pain ): haaaa........ lots of paining Pramod.

Pramod immediately called family members. Mini  immediately come to room. Pramod pic sushela and place her on back site .

In car sushela shouted in pain and mini try to calm her .

Mini : sushela beta I know you are feeling lots of pain but you have to bestrong ok just do breath in and out.....

S(Crying in pain ) : ahhhhh maaa...... plz do something I can't ahhhhhh

Mini : nothing happens ok........you know when Pramod was born na i also feel pain..... but I made myself very strong.....

Jay : haa that's y you slap that doctor and kick that nurse.

Mini: you just shut ok.....

After reaching hospital sushela taken into ot. Docter come after checking sushela.