💕Sumod an eternal love story 💕

Hello everyone

Hope you all are well

I asked suggestions from you all but i am not able to write on it because meei tabiyat theek nahi hai
Aur ye os mere pass draft mai tha bas proof reading karna rhe gaya tha.

So lests start

In this story after lily wala kand sumod get married but dp nee chotta haddi ko maaf nahi kiya hai so sumod nee unki marzi ke against yee shaddi kari hai....
And now ruhail family is living in mussorie
Sushela spent her childhoid in mussorie only
(because its my favourite place)😅

Sushela looked out of the window at the beautiful landscape before her.The green coloured valleys, the snow cape mountains hiding behind that green cover, the breeze that sent a shiver down her spine.She missed it all!

It is the same place where she passed her childhood. Where she cried for the first time. Where she took her first step as a toddler. Where she and garima played the whole day and laughed till their stomachs hurted. Where her dad carried her on his back.

"chotta haddi papa hum dono ko dekhkar khush to honge na?"

"sushela ji hum dono ko nhi..."

He looked at her bulging tummy and said

"Balki tumhare papa hum teeno ko dekhkar bohot khush honge."

He looked into her eyes with hope and assurance, assuring her that everything will be fine. Just this much assurance from HIM was enough to calm her racing heart. But still she was having an unusual feeling that something bad is going to happen. She was brought out of her trance by HIS voice.

"sushela ji, maine kaha na sab thik hoga ab chinta kyu kr rhi ho?"

"chotta haddi, sab thik hoga lekin phir bhi kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai"

"sushela tum faaltu mein chinta kar rahi ho. Sab thik hoga"

With that said, he switched on the radio.

Abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi...

He looked at her with glistening eyes and a curve formed on her face. They both started humming THEIR favourite song.

Sushela let herself drown in the pool of memories with the song.

How she and garima fought from their father for their dreans. Her first meet with pramod. How always he is ready to help them. How he supports her when no one stands by her side.How she confessed her love to him in front of while family.

Abhi abhi toh aaye ho bahaar banke chaaye ho...

How she broke the skeleton in pramod cabinHow they were fighting over small small things. At their first meet how directly she hold his collar..

Hawa zara mehak toh le nazar zara behak toh le ye shaam dhal toh le zara...

Their meet at her college. How he flirts with her. Everything he had done for them.
How in jhajahr she kept convincing herself that she doesn't love him.
How he help in promtion of katelal and sons. How he kept their secret and how he propesd her to be his fake girlfriend..

Ye shaam dhal toh le zara yeh dil sambhal toh le zara...

How chachi ji misunderstood them as gf and bf .
How HE never left any chance to filrt her but also, never left any chance to save her. How he always supported her and loved her selflessly. How they both come close as time passes.