😚Morning romance😚

Hello friends
Kese ho app sab😊

Sumod are married
And it was just a cute scecen between them.

A beautiful morning

Susheela come out from washroom after bath ready in saree (as they have to go for some marriage ritual of their  family friend mini and jay already left ). She see pramod who is still sleeping cutely like a kid.

Susheela shook head smile at his cuteness who become complete kid while sleeping. No one can say he is same pramod chautala who is hell serious when comes to his work.

She come near him caress his face.

S : ( smile) Good Morning chotta haddi! Now get up. It's too late.

Pr : ( sleepy) Five minutes more susheela ji.

S : ( roll eyes as she know It's his daily drama) Mr Chautala get up. Its too late. You don't want to go hospital today.

P : ( sleepy) No! I don't want to go hospital.

S : ( cross hand near chest) acha ji? Then what do you want to do? Whole day sleeping

Pr : ( grin naughtily) No whole day and whole night love making.

S : ( blush hard listening him see pramod who laughing sleepy hit his arm) shameless now don't show me tantrums and get up.

Pr : ( cry face sleepy) ahh! You don't love me.

S: ( blushing) pramod! You are getting late for hospial. What your staff will think that their boss is so careless. Then we also have to go for your friends wedding mom and dad are also waiting for us.

Pr : ( make faces) Okay okay fine! My hitler wife. But on one condition first ( show her hands) Pick me up.( with half close eyes sleepy cutely).

S : ( shook head) pramod you and your tantrums. You always do such drama. I will not come in this.

pramod : You always suspect on this innocent soul.

S: ( raise eyebrows) Innocent soul?

P : Yes! Now pick me up. 
If you want me to get up. Otherwise I am sleeping.

Susheela shook head at his antics hold his hand tying to make him get up but unable as he is too heavy for her to pick him. Pramod enjoying her face who is trying best to pick him but unable.

He smirk naughtily pull her on him. With pull susheela lost balance fall on him.
Her eyes widened at his plan glare him who wink at her unzip her blouse make her shocked and blushed hard.

Pramod smile at her face which become red in shyness bite her cheeks . Susheela close eyes a moan escape from her mouth. Pramod roll on her make her shocked.

S : ( shocked) pramod It's day time.

Pr : ( huskily) It's your mistake. You provoke me by your this morning beauty. ( inhale her) What you applied on you. It's so tempting. ( susheela blush) So your Blush is green signal for me. ( susheela lowers eyes make him smile he cover themselves with blanket soon room filled with their moan and groan).

The end

Vote and comment your views......

Byyyy