😄Happy after long😄

Hello friends
kese hoo aap sab

It has been 5 yrs..5 yrs you have left me..left me to live alone to fight alone..you took promise from me..that i have to fight 
you kept the words unsaid which i always wish to  hear from you... You went..you went and left me to live me alone....but you  took all my strengths with you..
I wanted to finish my life..but i live..i live to fullfill my promise that i made to you..
but i couldn't stay more in that world which framed my pramod ..how could i when they didn't​ respect your dignity..
they raised finger on your morality.......you said me to be with my family but i couldn't do it..i left rhotak after proving innocence of......i hope you'll forgive me..

A little girl shouted from behind.

Girl- mummmaaaaaaaa..

Susheela turned and smiled.she opened her arms..girl came running and jumped in her arms..

Girl- mumma pta h ..aj na school mein Arnya ne teacher ko........ and she goes on..

Susheela kissed her cheek and said - aa mera bccha..

Arnya- mamma..papa ke pas chle...

Susheela- chlo hm ghr jakr unse baateien krte h..

It was night time arnya was sleeping in her mother lap..

And susheela was watching  the only aim of her living  sleeping in her lap peacefully..her daughter .

She again lost in her thought

I still remember the day.. when we didn't stop our self...i can still feel your touch..it was so pure. ..so healing..so soothing......

Flashback

In jhajhar
During lily wala kand
In susheela room

They were very close .. Susheela was looking at pramod face.. Pramod looked at her.. their face were really close they can listen each other heartbeat..they can feel uneven breathing of each other..and like a magentic pool their lips finds its destination.. pramod cupped susheela face and kissing her with such an urgency like there were no tomorrow. 

Soon the hidden love in their hearts overpowered their minds.. their clothes were scattered every where in room and pramod was moving back and forth over susheela she was scratching his back..both were moaning and grunting.. each other name...

Both were tired ..sleep naked holding each other a single sheet was covering their naked body..

Nxt morning when their sleep broke..both were awkrward..both said nothing. Just left wearing their clothes..and after that pramod left for london

Flashback ends..

Nxt day.. Susheela was busy in work.. today is Sunday so no school for Arnya..she was playing with jojo their pet dog..

Suddenly susheela landline rung..she picked up the call..

After listening the statement of other side person phone fall from her hands.. she took her daughter and ran to the place from where the call had come

They reached a government hospital of delhi..

Susheela went to reception and asked- dr.a.k mitra..

The receptionist told her the room no.of dr.cabin..she ran there and saw the dr..she went inside the cabin and said..

Susheela- mai susheela ruhail aapse hi baat hui thi meri ..

Dr.- yess come with me..he took her with him outside emergency ward..
Susheela let sit her daughter out side the ward and went inside..and saw the person infront of her eyes breathing whom she lost long time ago..her eyes brim with tears..tears of joy...in front of her..lying her Life line her chotta haddi her pramod..